Post published by primaljade

For a "sex-positive, science-based" website, it feels like we're totally outnumbered by folks that think masturbation is totally immoral, sex is wrong outside of marriage, and Chinese medicine psuedoscience.

I get tired of reading all these posts that I may be giving up bothering trying to help guys... Am I the only science-educated man on this site?
夜神月 more_vert
夜神月
What did you do your PhD in? Just curious since you said you're science-educated.
夜神月 more_vert
夜神月
I'm just being snarky :). I agree about the alternative and spiritual people being annoying.
primaljade likes this.
Gettingbetter23 more_vert
Gettingbetter23
I think masturbation is moral, sex outside marriage is not wrong, and I can't give my opinion about Chinese medicine because I don't know anything about it.
MrDetermination more_vert
MrDetermination
I have questions about these posts: Are they that numerous? Do they just mention the idea or do they try to impose it on the readers?(In that case, I think the rue
MrDetermination more_vert
MrDetermination
I have questions about these posts: Are they that numerous? Do they just mention the idea or do they try to impose it on the readers?(In that case, I think the rules of the website specify against that,but I haven't checked)
夜神月 more_vert
夜神月
Titles of a few posts on here: "Best way to trasmute sexual energy??", "The Power of this Great Cosmic Force - check this and comment", "Value Of Semen ( One drop of semen is manufactured out of forty drops of blood) "