1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by sonic123rainbow

Finally a place with IQ over 120.
ikolis likes this.
kropo82 more_vert
kropo82
I wouldn't bet on that! In my experience there are frighteningly clever Christians and mind-blowingly dumb atheists too.
sfmark12 and MrDetermination like this.
sfmark12 more_vert
sfmark12
Just because you're an atheist doesn't mean you're guaranteed to be smarter than anyone else...?
sonic123rainbow more_vert
sonic123rainbow
Yes that's true, but I would add that being atheist could mean that you can think with your own brain.
sfmark12 more_vert
sfmark12
I mean to an extent I agree with you. But you can believe in a creator and make your own choices. Just don't follow what that outdated man created shit book called the Bible or Quran or whatever the fuck religious bullshit book has.
sonic123rainbow more_vert
sonic123rainbow
Who are we to argue about something that hasn't been proved or won't exist outside book?
sfmark12 more_vert
sfmark12
Us Atheist dont have to argue anything because the burden of proof is not on us. But you're saying people that are religious can't think for themselves and I agree to an extent that is true but not always the case.