1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by NeverGivingUp

Hey everyone,
I have been aware that masturbation is a mortal sin, but I have been ignorant about it for years and want to better myself. So, starting from day 0 today, I will try to be as active as possible. I'm tired of lying in bed for 1-2hrs every time I wake up; I'm tired of feeling lifeless and exhausted at the start of my day. Please keep me in your prayers and let's do this.
Kevoya, Mts209, AModernMiroku and 2 others like this.
Anew2019 more_vert
Anew2019
You got this! Our dear sweet lady, Mother Mary. Look after this person.
Mr Eko more_vert
Mr Eko
In case of addicts masturbation is not a mortal sin provided they fight with this addiction. It's because to have a sin you have to have a fully free will and addicts don't have a fully free will so the sin is not mortal but a venial one. However, if they don't fight this addiction then It's a mortal sin.
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
@Mr Eko I agree with what you posted above and in my opinion it corresponds with the CCC. Good information, thank you.
AModernMiroku likes this.
Anew2019 more_vert
Anew2019
I try and be careful with that. If I have relapsed I do not receive communion until I get to confession.
Onan the Barbarian more_vert
Onan the Barbarian
All right! You can do it, man!
Dana91 likes this.