Post published by Kennedy_p4

Hello, fellow catholics. So, these last 2 months or so, I did not had an "orgasm", however, in time in time , I always find myself looking at some P. At first, I thought there wasnt really a big of deal with that, I was like "Ok, I will just take a look, it's not a mortal sin, I know it's wrong, but I want to just see some" and things like that. We are familar with this crap, we have been fighting this for a long time to know that this is a trap.

But even then, I just came to realise that I have been watching P every week! Even if I did not masturbate! And today was more peculiar because I almost did it, and I thought to myself, is this really NOT a mortal sin? Its not a mortal sin to see this things PURPOSELY?

I don't really know where the line between a venial and a mortal sin is when it comes to P. But its taking over my life, step by step. So I went to coffession, and after that, here. Because, I know I have to change. I wont talk much because you know I dont like too much talking cause i'm young and dumb. But I'll try to stay here and have more focus.
swazzy1 and Gallade_Templar like this.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Christ said, when you look at a woman with lust in your heart you have committed adultery. Adultery is a mortal sin. Some say that if we sin as a consequence of an uncontrollable addiction, it is not a mortal sin. I suggest that only God knows what is in our hearts and He is the ultimate judge. You have made progress in avoiding PMO, now go all the way and cut P out of your life. After all, what do you want for yourself? A clean heart in a close personal relationship with God or a blemished heart torn between two masters? Stay in touch and let us know how its going.
Life_of_Socrates_777 more_vert
Life_of_Socrates_777
"I will not set before my eyes whatever is base." Psalm 101:3
mentalbreakdownmaster more_vert
mentalbreakdownmaster
Hello everyone.

I come to tell you about an experience that just happened to me and of which I want to record.

As a Spanish boy, raised in a Catholic country, I have decided not to let myself be carried away by the degenerate hedonistic tide and reconnect with this timeless and imperishable system of values that is Christianity, in the same way that my ancestors did before me.

I haven't been to church in a long time, and today when I went something amazing happened to me. I have had a strange feeling of being watched, but I have not felt anxiety in any way.