Post published by Chrizb24

Good day every one I am feeling very ashamed as I have just relapsed again after three weeks of being clean. I just wanted to bring this into the light and no darkness can survive in the light. I am so gratefull to have found a group where I can share and talk to people who know what I am going through. Please pray for me
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying! What led to the relapse? How can you take steps to prevent that from occurring again? Are you working with APs one-on-one who can provide you more direct support and encouragement? How are you accessing P? What can you do to completely eliminate that access?
HigherPower72 likes this.
TryingHard2Change more_vert
TryingHard2Change
Praying for you now ... Let me ask you: do you have anyone in real life, that you have opened up to about this problem? I trusted friend, counselor, pastor? .. Have you considered finding a local Celebrate Recovery (CR) group and visiting? CR is a Christian 12-step-like program for addiction recovery. I encourage you to share your struggle with someone or some group _in real life_ .... that goes a long way with shining light into darkness and helping you.
Healed!, HigherPower72 and Tao Jones like this.