Changing My Personality

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Abhijeet7, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

No urges today and less sexual thoughts. I been talking a lot to my friends from last few days. I don't just stay keep quite all the time now.

2. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

I had a great day today. I watched a movie with my friends and it was an awesome movement. No urges today and less sexual thoughts.

3. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

I was feeling energetic today. No urges but less sexual thoughts.

I decided that I will end this Journey too. Because of some reasons I have to stop. Tomorrow will be my last post and I will tell why I'm ending this Journey of Self Improvement.

4. Abhijeet7

Abhijeet7 Fapstronaut

I decided to stop posting in NoFap because of many reasons. My main goal to join NoFap was to quit PMO and I've done it. I don't do it anymore and don't even watch P. I can live my life happily now and I don't think I'm gonna do PMO in my life again. I don't even need to post on NoFap now because I can handle my life easily now.

The year 2018 was not so good for me because I suffered from a lot of bad things. I know I'm gonna make 2019 the best year of my life. And I hope the year 2019 brings good thing for other Fapstronauts. Thank you NoFap for letting me change my life.
    Goodbye!!!
    Happy New Year!!!!