Chronic Anger and ADHD

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by astupidmonk, Apr 6, 2019.

1. astupidmonk

astupidmonk New Fapstronaut

I didn't know about anger part in NoFap until I just read someone's thread. Today is my 48th day and I am 32 yo.

I was diagnosed with ADHD a month ago and the treatment is ongoing. I have been experiencing extreme anger all of sudden.

I quit ten year old smoking addiction a year ago and quit smoking weed 3 months ago.

questions:
    1st,
    Is anger has something to do with NoFap? Because I have been experiencing this since long. However, after NoFap, it looks like bacame worse. I am not sure though.
    2nd,
    What should I do between these days?
    I mean, it is okay to play with, going close to orgasm and not ejaculating? Or should I not take the risk? I am asking because I am not even touching my penis. what if other NoFappers are having at least some fun except no ejaculation?
    I want to go as far as I can go. I am single and have no possibilities if sex in near future.

benifits so far:
    Extreme clean skin I "Never" had before.
    Sleep early, wake uupearly.
    More energy.
    More motivation and confidence towards life and myself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I read ADHD. Hello there ;)

3. Well I am got disagnosed with ADHD since 2nd grade If you got any questions about that topic I would be glad to answer some ^^

4. astupidmonk

astupidmonk New Fapstronaut

I don't know if I should talk about anything other than NoFap or not but thank god! So, I have to take the pills for lifetime, right? How much weight on heart because of the pills? (Fortunately, workout regularly.)