If you fear the future enjoy the Present

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Tuca1, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Tuca1

Tuca1 New Fapstronaut

After observing what all my inspirations have in common, I discovered that they are all respected, exclusive and universal (meaning they are unique but everyone loves them). I do not believe there is a path to success as those who think they got there say, I do think it is a special and different way of living and enjoying life.

From my experience along the path of personal development, I discovered that what works for me is simplicity and organization, I've been everything from the crazy personal development and self-help who slept 4 hours a day and worked hard to achieve nothing because it was the amount that counted at the time and I was also the one who does nothing stays on the phone. I still haven't realized how well I live and what my purpose is, yes I am in an existential crisis.

It is easy for me to feel admiration for a genius and genuinely think that I am different, only that I have not yet found my starting point. I think, with all the uncertainties, that the important thing is to know how to live and to know how to rise in life with respect, things that are learned in practice and that I think that nobody can say a formula as they say.

It was a small outburst of my thoughts, I think the message above all is learn from what you live, never live with what you learn. Be different.