1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Isaac Ng'ang'a

Isaac Ng'ang'a Fapstronaut

2. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 7/7 . I have just completed this challenge @2525 . This is the first time I complete a challenge even if I had some long streaks. In these 7 days I recoverd much energies and I have used for other things than PMO. Go to gym and have hard workout, wake up early to go university and spend good times with friends, I spent a bit of time with family, I am engaged in studying Java. Anyway I understood there are many things about to work as to interact with people, i am very often silent in groups but i want to interact, to have a clear mind , be more social. But this is a subject i will face in the next challenge 14 days challenge

Deleted Account and Jonny1992 like this.
  3. Mayhem_8116

Mayhem_8116 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother! You too keep going! Never give up! Do it for a better life!

Deleted Account and Jonny1992 like this.
  4. Mayhem_8116

Mayhem_8116 Fapstronaut

Finally 7 days!
    @2525
    Thanks for the challenge

Deleted Account and 2525 like this.
  5. 2/7
    Iniciando. Es difícil una medida que pasa el tiempo pero trato de que salga a flote mi autocontrol

2525 likes this.
  6. Felt urges this morning, but you all encouraged me. I am now 2 days in the 7 day challenge.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Iahim

Iahim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

8. daveintexas

daveintexas Fapstronaut

Resetting my counter. P+M yesterday but didn't O. Still a reset, to me.
    One day at a time.

9. lovecraft

lovecraft Fapstronaut

10. Leon0108

Leon0108 Fapstronaut

I'm in, let's do this!

Jonny1992 likes this.
  11. Alligator77

Alligator77 Fapstronaut

@2525 7 days challenge complete!! Hall of fame? :)

12. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Day 3. Today was boring, really boring. I had an urge and decided to go to bed and sleep a little bit, I honestly hope, while I am sleeping the brain itself works on the urge.

So I wake up today and noticed, that I am not motivated for anything. Nothing really interested me, there was nothing, and still is nothing, what I want to do today. I thinks it is a part of regeneration. It kinda sucks. Was on YouTube and watch puppies, and still there were some nsfw thumbnails, just so that peolple will click it. I hate the adiction, didn’t gave in. Was worth it.

Best regards,

Jonny

Deleted Account and Bizzle like this.
  13. D0M4

D0M4 Fapstronaut

14. There was this girl & it didn’t work, do I need to explain any further?

I am so fucked up right now. Been failing miserably recently. Have also started drinking too much. Last time I felt like this I got into MDMA (glad I dragged myself out of that one). I’m so fucking afraid of myself right now I can hardly leave bed. Constantly thinking like ”what if something bad happens that makes me want to compensate” (you all know what I mean by ”compensate”, right?).

Will try to calm down right now. Next week I’ll reset my counter for this 7-day challenge. If I’m strong enough to once again make it through, I might proceed with a longer reboot streak. Right now I really just need to get my shit together - even if just for a few days.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
    Jonny1992 likes this.
  15. Bizzle

Bizzle Fapstronaut

Ill probbaly stop updating if i keep relapsing, but im feeling more optimistic this time, as I found an AP and am on day 2 with no urges. So here we go again!

16. Saalih

Saalih Fapstronaut

17. lovecraft

lovecraft Fapstronaut

18. Bizzle

Bizzle Fapstronaut

Sounds like you are making great progress! Use this as a reminder that you ignored the nsfw thumbnails and felt good about it :) keep up the good work!

Jonny1992 likes this.
  19. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

20. Count me in! im glad to start it :) Day 0

Hamze and Bizzle like this.