[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

day 5, going alright, planning to spend time in fruitful activities like studies, gym :)

2. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

day 2 for me.

3. itachi2609

itachi2609 Fapstronaut

day 3 is done but it was tougher though, i overcame and need to have more control over my thoughts.

4. Day 2 is almost done!

Guys, I feel so good. Even though I wasted my morning, I just feel so relaxed and loose. I went to boxing and really enjoyed it, had some sparring afterwards where I was really chill. I was so relaxed my punches and defense just flowed. I sparred against a guy who has a lot more experience than me, and he definitely beat me, but it wasn't like I got humiliated or anything, I feel like I held my own pretty well. I was gonna record it, but the phone of the guy I asked to do it ran out of battery.

Then I went to wrestling, where I sparred a bit against a guy with 8 years of experience, and I got him to the ground a couple of times, (I weigh 10 more pounds than him) but could never pin him. He pinned me like a milllion times haha.

I feel great. Why was I taking everything so seriously? You've gotta get work done, but there's no point stressing about it. My jawline is completely relaxed.

Maxxx and MiddleGround1706 like this.
  5. Adam adam

Adam adam Fapstronaut

6. Enderofways9811

Enderofways9811 New Fapstronaut

Back to zero it is. I went a few days without PMO and lapsed last night after some triggers and a boozy evening. I do feel down about it, but something felt different. Some small part in my mind has changed. Like a new sprout that needs water. The site has made me look different at this topic and give me tools to get on the road to recovery. The sucess stories are inspiring and I take heart from reading post of other people that are in the same boat.
    Day 0 still sucks but I am learning to pick the light and control my self bit by bit. And I want more of that. Roll on day 2...

itachi2609 likes this.
  7. Anonymous101_

Anonymous101_ Fapstronaut

8. Vicky heller

Vicky heller New Fapstronaut

Any tips to avoid mastrubation please

9. Smith92

Smith92 Fapstronaut

Day 3... Going well

10. Smith92

Smith92 Fapstronaut

You are at right place bro!!! Just explore this site and you'll get many nice tips to avoid this dangerous habit...

11. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Back on day 0. I'm in for the challenge.

Maxxx likes this.
  12. akash parit

akash parit Fapstronaut

Day 5 done on my 6th day

13. Genius11

Genius11 Fapstronaut

Challenge completed! Restart again for 14 days challenge

2525 likes this.
  14. Knarendra

Knarendra Fapstronaut

Completed day 5 successfully and almost on to complete day 6 also and surely complete it no urges

15. AgentofwrathJR

AgentofwrathJR New Fapstronaut

Let's do this thing! Day 0.

2525 likes this.
  16. BGG

BGG Fapstronaut

17. addicted_in_suffering

addicted_in_suffering New Fapstronaut

made it through day 1 had a couple of moments of weakness but nofap panic button helped

mgrow and 2525 like this.
  18. mgrow

mgrow Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed. I still have enough discipline, as of now. I hope to see this through to the end.!

19. Knarendra

Knarendra Fapstronaut

Day 6 completed but very far from my target of min. 21 days but tommorow i will enter into 14 days challenge

mgrow likes this.
  20. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

Giorno 6/7 per me. Mi sento molto motivato :)