1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zach96

Zach96 Fapstronaut

2. 1725

1725 Fapstronaut

First day as a member and first challenge to complete. I'm in!

3. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Day 7 challenge complete :emoji_clap: @2525

Zach96 likes this.
  4. Alyosha

Alyosha Fapstronaut

Day 5! - Technically it will be day six, but I didn't record yesterday. Crazy roommate situation hasn't changed much. Still job hunting and working on my website. And I have a date coming up on Saturday.

These are all good motivators to not relapse, because I KNOW I'll go to the date more confident and happy if I don't relapse. And relapsing will also destroy my focus and productivity for the other stuff. Though the roommate thing still has me really worried, so that's been hella distracting. Hopefully I can make some progress on stuff this week.

5. dharana

dharana Fapstronaut

Day 2/7: Difficult day. Low energy, low spirit, feeling vulnerable. Really hard, but i guess is part of the process. Day 2 completed!

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Dr.Dopamine

Dr.Dopamine Fapstronaut

Day 2-today was ok, I got up relatively early in the morning(usually I dont),then I did some schoolwork.Didnt feel urges then , the evening was a bit harder,but no too hard. Pretty good so far

7. LIB

LIB Fapstronaut

7 Days - nearly 8! I made it @2525 !!!

8. MetalStar97

MetalStar97 Fapstronaut

9. Redwood763

Redwood763 Fapstronaut

Lets go Im in. Tried the 90 day challenge and relapsed at 7 days, this challenge is a good start for me, lets shoot for 7 days again!! Then I will do the 14 day challenge if I succeed!

10. bantu1

bantu1 Fapstronaut

day 6 of 7 complete . 6 days is my new personal best.

11. Wolkmann

Wolkmann Fapstronaut

I forgot to post the past two days, but I won't let that happen again. So far I'm on day 3 on this challenge, and it's been quite a challenge - my brain wants to masturbate, but I won't let it happen.

12. WaderLuke

WaderLuke Fapstronaut

13. WaderLuke

WaderLuke Fapstronaut

Nice jobyou are awesome

Lazok Ciprian likes this.
  14. ThunderMonkey

ThunderMonkey Fapstronaut

Day 4 - Feeling some urges today and alot of sex drive. Trying to keep myself busy and emotionally grounded. Usually around now I stop doing the daily recovery goals that I have. Going to keep at it!

15. Alex1997

Alex1997 Fapstronaut

I’m gonna start today after another relapse... hope it will work!

16. TotalAlphaMale

TotalAlphaMale Fapstronaut

So today I’ve decided to get back on NoFap. The longest I’ve gone is a month... twice, but I always find some excuse to jack off. This time it won’t happen. Mind over matter. I am too much of an alpha to let my sexual desires control my actions. I own my body my body doesn’t own me. If anyone would like to be accountability partners please message me. I need to end this addiction once and for all

17. dbrito96

dbrito96 New Fapstronaut

Day 2... It's not difficult yet.

18. HelloWorld._.

HelloWorld._. Fapstronaut

I reset my days .. u.u
    Day 0/7