1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Sunday Chain link Challenge - Are you Ready ?

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by YOGI from South, Aug 5, 2018.

Will you commit posting to this forum every Sunday

1. Yes, for sure every Sunday to celebrate our success

2. Not sure on my streak.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Fighters,

Sunday Update

These Sunday's are rolling fast for me. +7 to 95% of them. Congrats guys. Keep moving.
    Those who relapsed, we are with you guys. We all know that first 20 days will be tough. No problem start afresh.
    Don't you ever give up.

UPDATED EXCEL....... HERE.

This Sunday Level upgrade ------Congratulations list
    *** Special congrats from the group to SonofShiva as he crossed 100 day milestone.
    * Congrats viiijayyy,Winner arman, Ameeet, for entering level1
    * Congrats P-Free for entering level2
    * Congrats JoePineapples for entering level3

See you next Sunday guys....wish to see some more level upgrades next week :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Ameeet, P-Free and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Finally completed 7 days more thnx for making wonderful group and your support :)

3. Hello brother @YOGI from South just went 7+ ... and congrates you all for your success. May you all get your dream very soon. Thanks brothers...

4. Cool_Bro

Cool_Bro Fapstronaut

Congratulations to all who have added another +7 days to their streak. Let's defeat this addiction. It's the final time, Come on Brothers , let's do it. Keep increasing your productivity in your respective fields and keep going with NoFap. Let's add upcoming 7 days to our streaks !!
    @YOGI from South You are doing great effort Brother for us here.Thank you from all of us ! :)

5. Thanks Brother I am doing all this because - "When you people succeed I become happy".
    In your Joy I find my happiness. I am here to serve you brothers. :)
    There is no greater achievement in this world than conquering our own selves.

Cool_Bro and P-Free like this.
  6. Thanks vijayyyy.
    Dear brothers could you refer your friends & add some more people into this challenge. I'm sure it might benefit atleast a few people out there who are desperately looking for support :)

7. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

Hit another sunday, congratulations guys we will make it together we can & we will win #chain #bestrong

8. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Checking in with a +7! :)

Congratulations to everyone who hit another 7 and all my best and support to those who had a setback. We're in this together and we'll do this together!

9. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I absolutely LOVE this, @YOGI from South my brother!

YOGI from South and Cool_Bro like this.
  10. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

This is great! Thank you for the congratulations, my brother! Congrats to all my brothers!

11. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

:emoji_pray:7/90, first week is in the books! Hope to continue, one day at a time, just today, go to any lengths to stay away from PMO. I'm single so I'm going hard/monk mode, but whatever your guys' personal goals are, I wish you the best and thanks for being here! thanks @YOGI from South for starting the group! May we all do what we need to do in order to beat this addiction and gain freedom :emoji_muscle:

12. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

Congratulations, brother! Well done!

13. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Thank you @P-Free, all the best for a great week!

YOGI from South, Cool_Bro and P-Free like this.
  14. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You're welcome and thank you, @Nekkhamma! All the best to you, too!

15. Ameeet

Ameeet Fapstronaut

@YOGI from South you r doing great for us, thank you so much.
    It motivates me much

YOGI from South, Cool_Bro and P-Free like this.
  16. Definitely brother we all should help each other :) I don't have more friends here but jo bhi haii mai sabko recommend karunga taki sabke sath wo bhi aage badh paye.

YOGI from South, P-Free and Cool_Bro like this.
  17. iwillbestrong123

iwillbestrong123 Fapstronaut

hello guys, I've come across this challenge and I really want to do it ,I'm already 3 days in and hope that it isn't a problem.

I really like the idea of challenging myself and it helps me abstain knowing I'm in a challenge(I hate losing).

looking forward to many continuous 7 days streaks,and hopefully helping others too I'm the way

YOGI from South, P-Free and Cool_Bro like this.
  18. Quietking

Quietking Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I had relapsed earlier this week. Starting afresh. Hope to update progress next weekend.

19. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

You can do it! Learn from what happened and make a plan to move forward.

YOGI from South likes this.