1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 14 complete. My week almost got derailed when I ate some fast food and got sick a couple days ago. But exercise has made withdrawal bearable. I can't plug that enough.

2. ShikiP

ShikiP Fapstronaut

5 done, looking forward to one week!

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

3/90 complete

Feeling better. First 2 days were cloudy and a struggle. Looking forward to the rest of today and the weekend. Keep going strong, dudes.

Blaze21 and frequentdogwalker like this.
  4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

congrats for your journey. Great that you are going strong.

5. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

Day 5, i steel see how pno influences life

6. Darthb

Darthb Fapstronaut

7. Z.e.n.o

Z.e.n.o Fapstronaut

2/90. Some desire comes, but no problem.

8. reach for the stars

reach for the stars Fapstronaut

hey bro dont be mad at yourself take it as a chance to know more about yourself and your desires and how to take control just stay focusing in your goal and be aware.. good luck bro

9. reach for the stars

reach for the stars Fapstronaut

10. YesIMpossible

YesIMpossible Fapstronaut

Day 18/90
    After yesterday's emotion outburst, today i was feeling differently, now a days i hardly think about sex and PMO...
    Today i was feeling focused amd i loved the feeling.... Even the people shputing around couldn't disturb me from studying.
    I want that feeling everday

11. YesIMpossible

YesIMpossible Fapstronaut

Thanks man.. I really needed this one...

frequentdogwalker and Z.e.n.o like this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

the important is what you learn with the all experience. sexting lead to relapse? you were in a great streak so see what really made you fall. if it what´s the sexting avoid it. i always recommend all the brothers to don´t engage in any sexual stimulation, wether is videos, pictures, touching, writing, etc... anything that triggers a sexual response may quickly escalade in a relapse.

don´t forget you´re addictive mind is still there, lurking, waiting. like a spider it will caught you in a vulnerable moment. don´t let it.

13. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

brothers, see this video. also when you´re getting hesitant and think you may relapse, see this video. it will boost your spirit and put you in the right course again.

14. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

15. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

32/90...I love my workouts, but need to try harder to avoid looking at the ladies. I'll try not to objectify, come back to feeling my body and wishing them well and seeing that they are humans with stories and feelings, too. These old habits continue to pop up and die hard, but gonna keep going! Just today, pmo is not an option. It hurts sometimes, but getting to the other side of the hurt or the urge without pmo is the magic of recovery. Have a great weekend everyone, stay strong!

16. Thrawn88

Thrawn88 Fapstronaut

17. HEPennypacker

HEPennypacker Fapstronaut

18. Thank you @Srisurya :)
    I am sorry to hear you lost your streak after 47 days. Whatever you do, don't see your low counter as an opportunity to relapse again. Get back on your feet soldier. You can do this. Whenever you feel the slightest urge, do 50 push-ups, take a cold shower, get dressed and open the windows. Use the panic button very often and read motivating quotes. Avoid combining a bad sleep with too much coffee and spirits. Shut off your computer, clean up your house, take on other challenges to increase willpower, work out, listen on meditations (I like Joe T on youtube) and get in bed in time.

The greatest glory isn't when you win...
    it is when you fall and rise back up!