1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. SomeRandomNatty

SomeRandomNatty Fapstronaut

check in, day 20. Urges were gone, then I had sex last night and now urges are back to normal :/

2. Giorgioagamben

Giorgioagamben Fapstronaut

3. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

4. GoneWalkabouts

GoneWalkabouts Fapstronaut

Sorry, I'm out. Best wishes to those remaining.

5. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

Hello again,
    I see some people are having troubles but like I already said, it only gets better and easier with time:
    let go of a urge, go to sleep, and come back the next day, fresh, energised and ready to kick some ass with no more thoughts of relapse whatsoever.

I'll link the above video
    and especially reiterate the point about Abraham Lincoln.

Do you think (seriously) that: Lincoln, Washington, Elon Musk, Freddie Mercury, Axle Rose, Mariah Carey (it counts for women too, even though they're less preoccupied with wasting their lives over 6 mins highs and more with making themselves a place in the hard, somewhat sexist, world we live in today), Aretha Franklin, FDR, JFK, Charles De Gaulle, Leonardo Da Vinci, Miguel DE Cervantes, all of the Dalai Lamas, religious figures (Jesus, Buddha, Muhamm...), Hamilton, Neil Patrick Harris, Brendon Urie, Putin, Steve Murphy, or any other amazing people like human rights activists, law-enforcement, and all the people that have or are contributing to this world/society to make it a more enjoyable, safer, greater place !

Anyone that gets anywhere in life doesn't:
    -stay at home all day
    -watch nudes of people he doesn't even know ( at the same time as 1000s of others)
    -do nothing productive
    -not take up any new hobbies/skills (music...)
    -not do any sport
    -complain every time about how unlucky and awful his/her life is, while still doing nothing to change it/them
    -jack himself while watching a girl he finds attractive doing disgusting things (that she was probably forced to do) reproducing herself with another weirdo that spends his life doing nothing and will most certainly die at 27 years old

So, do something. Rise up ! And be: SOMETHING ! ( also watch Hamilton, the musical, it's frickin great)
    Be productive, active, energetic, dynamic, musical, skilled and make a name for yourself cause no one will do it for you.

90 days ago, I did 2 things: the unthinkable and the miracle. But I'm glad to say the miracle was getting on this train, which only has one stop (you don't want to fall and hurt yourself on the tracks, do you :D ??): LIFE !!!

Stay fucking great, NOFAP community, you're the absolute best and never give up, so that things can be easy.

Stay strong!
    MAX

6. Buddhabro

Buddhabro Fapstronaut

11/365=.03

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  7. I had orgasm during a wet dream. I'm not sure whether this brakes the rules of this challenge since you say: "you can only O with your spouse or partner". It was a dream where I had sex and not masturbated. But the thing is it was also a lucid dream, at least partly lucid. I knew I was dreaming and I found somebody to have sex with cos I missed the feeling of orgasm. It's like that desire possessed me and I could not control myself (kinda the same way as relapse would be in real life). I am not sure whether I was 100% conscious (but then again, we never are during a relapse) because as soon as I woke up right before orgasm I immediately regretted and tried to stop it. But basically it's like a masturbation cos I caused it intentionally at that moment. But also it was sex in a dream and not MO in a dream, but then again dream is MO cos I am having sex with myself in my head. I'm confused. Does this wet dream break the rules?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2019
  8. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Check in Day 12/365
    I see that 25 of our brothers and sisters have now fallen by the wayside before the 2 week mark. I feel sorry for them and wish them renewed strength to continue the fight.
    I felt so very weak this morning. Temptations were strong. But surviving by my finger nails!!!
    If I do fall I hope I can admit it here honestly and in a timely fashion, reporting where I went wrong and reaffirming my intention to get clean again. before taking my leave of the group ( I am not intending to fall!). I would defer to @control your life but I think it would be helpful if brothers and sisters did this. I hope we all continue to remain strong but,sadly, it is likely that more of us will fall but we could still help the group by doing this.

9. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

A wet dream is outside your control. If, on the other hand, you did wake up and gave it some assistance so to speak then that is masturbation. If I wake up aroused I make sure to lie on my side and fold my arms across my upper chest and take deep slow breaths. If it was a true wet dream brother you did not relapse

10. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 12, checking in !
    Stay strong especially during the weekend, don't let boredom or more spare time bring you to giving in, it's not worth it !
    Occupy yourself with useful and happy things, stay away from pmo ! :)

11. SomeRandomNatty

oh god why did you tell us this? It's so frustrating knowing that we have so much more ahead of us and already 1/3 dropped out...

captainteemo likes this.
  12. Buddhabro

Buddhabro Fapstronaut

I thought it was important.
    I want you to know that I’m not trying to discourage anyone.
    I’m a super-extreme, long time addict. So, regardless of what anyone thinks, I am still proud to go even 1 day without PMO. In fact, I think everyone should be proud that they even decided to commit to this challenge.
    To the people who have honorably left, I give my heartfelt thanks for embodying the hope, desire, and commitment that we all share in trying to overcome this addiction with their participation. Stick around if you like, and encourage us further with your continued and courageous efforts.
    Thanks, good luck, and don’t give up! Never give up!
    For the ones still hoping to complete the challenge, I wanted to say that as difficult as it may have been to get to this point, remain steadfast. Prepare for a long road ahead. Be mindful. Make plans and start thinking of developing a strategy that will get us to the end.
    I don’t want to make it there alone. I want to make it there with as many of you as possible.
    We may only be 3% into our 365 day journey, but I guess I needed to know that you’d be with me the rest of the way.
    Seems a bit needy, but “like” this post; and let me know that I can depend on you to encourage, fight, and show me what I need to see, to help me make it through till the end!

Just...say... NO!...to... f’n PMO!

Three hundred and fifty-four more to go!!!

Let’s all do this!!!

I hope this answers your question @SomeRandomNatty. LOL!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    HPE, control your life, Sdff and 9 others like this.
  13. Thanks for replying. I did not gave myself assistance. And I did try to stop it once it happened by flexing PC muscle, sometimes works. Did not work this time. The thing though is that it was lucid dream. I am not sure how much control I had, maybe not 100%, but I did had a lot, due to me being lucid during a dream. So that's what I am thinking of. If it would be just a normal wet dream I would not be worried. :(

14. SomeRandomNatty

it does :D Thanks for the very inspiring and heartwarming post! I'm glad you're with us!

15. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Check in!

Day 12) 365 Getting more difficult keep upp guys dont give up yet!!!

16. Checking in.
    Urges this morning. Followed by a chain of thought about a women I had somewhat liked. Its all good. I cleared my head and here I am.

The fight starts in ones mind...

17. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Day 5

It’s getting hard. As in my pecker wood is getting hard. This reboot malarkey works

18. Nice post man, i think its good to keep things in perspective.