1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

It’s true. Keep focused on other things helps a lot. Good work!

Bzenk likes this.
  2. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 2, starting to feel better again!

the alpha project likes this.
  3. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Check in day 22

4. the alpha project

Great streak building, good work!

5. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement

6. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

Day 16 Spartan Trainee checking in

Espi1971 and the alpha project like this.
  7. the alpha project

Hello Spartans,

Another day of recovery from the party on Saturday. I drank heavily, smoked and had some edibles. And two days later I’m not fully recovered. I managed some yoga this morning and some weight lifting tonight. Tomorrow I should be closer to full recovery. In this challenge I have been getting stronger and healthier every day and I regret being such a degenerate on Saturday. The one good thing is that I can see how healthy and happy I am on a daily basis lately and I can see the consequences of going too far with drinks and other intoxicants.

This brings me to something I’m thinking about. That I have been doing so well, and that I need to continue doing well and not allow myself to put on cruise control. I need to be actively creating my dream life so there is no room for the bad habits and addictions to control me. Stopping pmo is only one part of this. I need to make sure I’m filling my life with other things like exercise, meditation, prayer, yoga, healthy eating, sleeping well, good social activities. It’s not enough to stop pmo. I have to create a life of good habits and good people. I have found some good people in this challenge. Stay strong Spartans!!

Espi1971, JackHHC, Vultron007 and 4 others like this.
  8. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 43 feeling alot calmer this morning, thoughts are starting to calm down, this group has really helped me so much thank you @Kratos_GOW for setting this up

9. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

I can’t agree more with your post! I am on a similar path. I’ve been stretching, exercising and eating healthy. I’m excited to start the day and I also feel like the days aren’t long enough to fit in everything I want to do. Nofap has definitely helped me achieve more out of life.
    I feel now that the hangover from drugs and alcohol wastes too much precious time that could be spent doing something fulfilling.

Check in day 67!

10. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

very well, set your priorities right and use your time for the better. I always must think about that there is a whole industry out there trying to steal your time. day 97, 3 more days to go

Baz-9 and the alpha project like this.
  11. the alpha project

Thanks for sharing it helps me feel like I’m not alone and excited to make new friends! Way to go on day 67!

12. the alpha project

Yes, many forces, trying to seduce us. Our time and money. Our lives. You are reaching legendary status!! Stay strong Spartan lead us to glory and freedom!!

13. the alpha project

Me too! Hang in there and get that new tank too!

bpboy1993 likes this.
  14. the alpha project

Check in Day 31

Strong urges and desires to go back to Instagram and find some hot fitness girls to trade pics with. Right now this Spartan state is helping me hold back. It feels like every time I consider it, the feeling of wanting those thrills gets stronger. It’s a warm day today and the feeling of the sun on my skin is triggering thoughts of pleasures and temptations. My goal today is to remember the dark past and focus on the present moment. On freedom. I will focus on getting my yoga and weightlifting done. I will go out and talk to people and be social. I will focus on eating well. Getting rest. I will focus on being the better version of me I have been becoming. Freedom is easy to lose Spartans. Stay vigilant!!

JackHHC, bpboy1993 and kellyjelly like this.
  15. I am currently on Monk Mode of NoFap and passed the 50 day mark. I do fasting everyday and avoid entertainment (and a few other things).

What else do I need to do to fit the criteria to enter the Spartan challenge?

If I do, I will only be able to do for 2 months because I won’t be online for 3 months after the start of the new year.

At the moment I am a Spartan boy as I hope to enter it.

JackHHC and the alpha project like this.
  16. the alpha project

@Kratos_GOW will be back online next week. Everyone starts at day 0. Check in daily and read the other instructions on the front page. Congrats on 50 days that’s amazing! What is your plan for being offline in the new year?

17. Victoriousone

Victoriousone Fapstronaut

18. day 46 checking in
    first day of my new life at the gym, went really early there was only some people around so I could enjoy more my pain
    working and studying went really good