1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating game

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Johnny13, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

Hello,

I'm in my early 20's right now, I wasn't active in the dating game for the past years.
    Now I just feel that I need to get my shit together. In my younger years I kinda didn't have any problems. But now when I meet new girls I'm unsure how to act with them anymore..

So kinda weird question. When you're chatting or starting to meet a new girl how do you act in front of her?

Back then the game was just to be as close to her as possible, hugs, touches, compliments etc. Everything just to get laid ASAP. (kindda)
    Now when I got older I just don't care about all those things I really just want to get to know the person and move slowly but surely to the goal.

But by acting like that I feel I can lose the attention from the women and she gonna move to another direction.

If you finished reading to this point, I appreciate you. Share your thoughts and maybe experience.

2. Just be yourself Brethren!!!

3. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

That’s like telling a caveman that can barely rub 2 sticks together to “just build a chemical rocket.”

4. Johnny13

Johnny13 Fapstronaut

What's your thoughts on my post

5. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

AS far as I know getting laid ASAP still is the game

6. Pedro Neto

Pedro Neto Fapstronaut

Man how to talk to hot girls . I am very afraid to talk to any girl . What should I do to make her girl friend. What to say a girl to make her laugh and attract her towards you. I star all jittering around them and get serious. And I feel poor by watching other guys how comfortable they are around girls. How to take first step.