1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Lucky" events and stories that you thought were related to SR

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Born2live, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Born2live

Born2live Fapstronaut

wazzup guys!

these are mine:

I quit my job after 4 years of suffering.

I had the courage to make the decision to live and I spent one of the best times of my life with someone I admire a lot.

and..

I never bet the lottery, but last week I decided to bet and won 50 box!!! hahahaha next time...

I have many others .. I count as I remember.

And you guys ... you have some?

2. VK2019

VK2019 Fapstronaut

It's fascinating to me how when we feel high on life, in control, higher-self etc. we tend to be more adventures with our decisions in life (such as quitting your job in your case) compared to being more comfortable in our decisions, only seeking safety when we don't have our "energy" and by energy yes I mean semen.

In my case, the best I did was a 28 day. During that time, what I noticed is my decision-making abilities started to be more sharp. I work with my brain, so I immediately realized an improvement in my work performance/dedication to the cause.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I was asleep and when I woke up my pants were ruined.

Thank you semen retention.