1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Fapstronaut 9

Fapstronaut 9 Fapstronaut

"If you know the 'Why'..you will overcome any 'how'"

2. "There are numbers between 0 and 100%: you have to go one step at time."

AlphaGod and One Eyed Owl like this.
  3. “Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.”
    ― Frank Herbert

One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.
  4. “When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It’s not like somebody’s gonna save you if you start babbling excuses.”

5. I enjoy this song and think about my focus, maybe it's the same for you :D

6. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

Mistakes are the foundation to becoming the man you’ve always wanted to be.

7. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

8. “Sometimes I want to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice when He could do something about it, but I’m afraid he might just ask me the same question.”

9. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

10. Maybe this could help to your focus, for me is something in the future, one day:

Attached Files:

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  11. "Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder."

One Eyed Owl and amaranth like this.
  12. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.

One Eyed Owl likes this.
  13. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

14. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that we are here for the sake of each other - above all for those upon whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends, and also for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life is built upon the labors of my fellow men, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.

Albert Einstein

15. “Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

16. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”
    —Les Miserables

17. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”

18. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

19. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

WanderTruth and Deleted Account like this.