1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extremely vicious treatment from Tinder girl

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

Of course I do, why do you think rich guys get most the girls

2. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

that sounds like cancer man. maybe she just likes fucking with people?
    sorry that happened to you.

3. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

of wtf this is fake? wow. we need to clean up this forum.

4. Coco99

Coco99 Fapstronaut

if this is fake, the dude has no life lol

Deleted Account and kaylee time like this.
  5. they dont? i know many rich men who are incel

6. i dont know waht her deal is and i dont care tbh ngl. gal wanted me out of her life and i did my part

7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Just stumbled across this thread, feel like I'm missing something. Why do some of you think the guy is a troll? I see hes been suspended, does anyone know whats going on with this its kinda piqued my curiosity!

kaylee time likes this.
  8. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

He’s been suspended?! Yay! Go to his profile and look at all of his responses and posts on all the different threads. They are awful.

9. I'm going to borrow a phrase I believe I heard from Daryl Davis, but one that I've believed for a long time:
    Don't focus on the hate, focus on the hurt. Hate comes from anger, anger comes from sadness, and sadness comes from pain. If you focus on the hate, you are only putting a band-aid on a much deeper wound.

Have you ever seen a dog with an ear infection or an injury, and it becomes agitated and acts more aggressive than normal? It is not because the dog is evil, but because it is hurt. Obviously, @Andhira is not a dog, but the principle still applies. This person is suffering from a wound that we do not see because we only see his negativity and bitterness. There would be no bitterness and negativity if there was no suffering. Sure, we can get him suspended. We could maybe even get him banned. But what will happen after that? Is that a win? I don't think so.

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm not sure if I would class what he has said as "awful", unless I'm missing something. Bitter and misguided perhaps, but not awful. It would be easy to label him as a troll but I'm not sure of this either, he seems to be unwilling to listen to feedback or advice and is stuck in his ways, but that just makes him stubborn, not necessarily a troll. He could just as easily be someone who is hurting and venting the negativity in the only way he knows how.

need4realchg and FellatiousD like this.
  11. Wow, that women has SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES . My advice is RUN dont deal with that women ever again delete number

Ghost79 likes this.
  12. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

It’s true andhira might not be a troll, but he sure seemed to act like one. Especially when talking about how he’s worked so much harder than any other person on planet earth and is far superior to all the rest of us. Hard for me to believe that’s something real. I tried calling him out on it and giving him the benefit of the doubt but he seemed to be pretty silent on it. If he really is suffering he has my sympathy. But coming on these forums and telling people that nodal is basically a waste of time seems like troll territory to me.

Deleted Account and kaylee time like this.
  13. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Why did he get suspended?

14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Catastrophic or exaggerating thought and behavioural patterns are a classic sign of someone with depression, heightened anxiety levels, or some other mental issue. Is the guy just feigning these issues to shitpost on the forums? I mean theres a decent chance of it and I've seen this kind of thing before all across the internet, but IDK, I'm still not convinced that hes not just a bitter and misguided young man lashing out because hes pissed off with his life and doesnt know how to process it.

Ooooor he is a troll and I'm a complete idiot lol. Kind of interested to see what he says when he comes back, assuming he does.

henryhill and FellatiousD like this.
  15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm still unsure of that, based on a quick read of his recent posts hes certainly saying controversial or provocative things but nothing I haven't seen on the forums before.

16. I think he got spam-reported by a bunch of people. I haven't seen a post of his that violates the rules.

17. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Ridiculous. Let people talk for Christ sake! Kid wasn’t hurting anyone.

18. I believe she's a sadist. There are people in this World who enjoy inflicting pain on others . They do so only for their own twisted pleasure. Avoid any future contact. Even if she apologises or accuses you of sulking.
    Protect yourself! Sadly there are many people
    like her out there. Thank goodness you saw her true colors so soon! Good luck.

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yeah I cant think of any other explanation, it didn't seem like he said anything that was really all that bad, I've spoken to people and seen forum posts that were way worse than this.

Coco99 likes this.

20. Stay away from toxic Woman**** That reminds me of my first girlfriend a little bit. She was a super hot blond and she turned her hair purple. We dated for about two - three weeks and she grew distant on our last hang out. A few days later she was with another guy and I was hurting. She was kind of stuck up and let me know she didn't want to be with me.

Woman may seem perfect online when you see the image and things in common. But you never really know how they truly are until you meet them in real life. Maybe she has had a bad back story with men. But still it's no reason at all to treat you like she did during the date. If she didn't respect you, you should give her up unless the second date doesn't go any better. Did you ask her why she was so toxic?

Honestly if a woman was like that on the first date towards me I wouldn't ask her out again. Even if they are on they're period or what. She agreed to go out with you and that just pisses me off..