1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

3. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 3? Checking in.

I think I missed a check-in or two. Part of having trouble remembering what day it is these days.

I am also off to a rocky start with my latest reboot. Actually, it's not rocky at all and perhaps that is the best way to describe the problem. It has been a long time since I hit "rock bottom" with my addiction and I have forgotten how it feels. I am not fighting withdrawal symptoms or strong lust right now, I am fighting general apathy toward the problem.

Sacred Heart of Jesus I put all my trust in you.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  4. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Hang in there Spartan.

5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check in Day 28

Hello Spartans,

Today I spent a lot of time feeling angry about being disrupted in my work and training because of family. I am not happy when I miss my time for work or training. I feel sad and depressed. Some people want to get away from work but I am not one of them. Tomorrow I will be more disciplined and set boundaries.

I will come out of the pandemic stronger and in a better position than in my life. I choose it.

Stay strong Spartans!

6. That's ok man, sometimes life is unpredictable and give us some extra obstacles. You will come out certainly stronger but you need to stop the bad feeling about what happened, start to focus on how to recover the time lost :)

7. @hollyman thanks for the words... Going in again...
    Day 0

8. Raheemo

Raheemo Fapstronaut

Well, yesterday I became eligible for the spartan army. 8th day check in. Looking forward to becoming a trainee.

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@omerico2121 welcome to the Spartan Challenge.

To qualify for the challenge you have to check in daily, starting from day zero.

I attached the rules below. Good luck!

11. @Kratos_GOW pls enroll me for this challenge. I want that highest title and be in the hall of fame. This is my day 0.

12. jay_parker

jay_parker Fapstronaut

13. jay_parker

jay_parker Fapstronaut

i'm eligible for spartan army now..

14. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

how Italy right now bro ? seeing your statement in the last couple day's its like the new bright day is coming soon...

keep up the good work bro

welcome new recruti

15. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Fuck me 14 days in. 15 at my personal. This can only get worse :D haha

16. Hulkbuster123

Hulkbuster123 Fapstronaut

17. Getting out, we're taking it slower than anybody else but we are like everyone else in Europe rn, less infected less deaths, we see the light indeed :)