1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. That's a hilarious dream!

fg4795, Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  2. *****************
    DAY 10
    Had a good 24 hours. Spent a lot of time with my family going to the park, flying a kite, playing in the backyard on the trampoline. Didn’t have any urges. Pretty nice day! :)

3. I’ve had dreams like that before. You wake up feeling so relieved that it was just a dream! :)

4. Day 9 I think! Having a lazy one today... Happy Nofap Sunday everyone!

5. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

It's the tenth day and I try to not think about sex so often, because it creates unnecessary tension when there is no reason for it. I rather want to just be content with my life and experience inner peace.

6. The battle is won in the mind. If we can control our thoughts, we never have to worry about PMO. Inner peace is the reward for our diligence in keeping our minds clean.

7. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

I'm afraid I relapsed today and am no longer in the race. trying again from zero.

fg4795 likes this.
  8. Good luck for your next race!
    Thanks for being honest to everyone, that's progress.
    Since if you would have not said this to everyone, then you might not have studied what went wrong so well.

9. Don’t be afraid of failing buddy, if you fail it’s ok to start from scratch. Now you have to observe care fully that what was the trigger for this relapse and next time be prepared for that.

10. Sorry to hear that you had to drop out. I wish you the best in your NoFap journey.

11. ;)

12. Another day in the books :) Fight against this Fapping addiction goes on.
    I recall the song "Battle symphony" from Linkin Park's album One More Light.

fg4795, Jefe Rojo and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Quickly checking in. I'm still good but thoughts of just getting wifey are really intense right now. Getting worried that no relief is going to be unbearable.

14. Good words I need to reflect on at the moment

15. Not sure if this is what you want or need to hear... but get comfortable being uncomfortable!

When we can relate to our discomfort and why we feel it - it might help carry us through the sensitive feelings we are fighting

16. You will be surprised at how those thoughts will eventually calm down if you can just hold on. Try to distract yourself. Go read a good book or even better - go work on / accomplish something that you’ve been putting off lately. The sense of accomplishment will be empowering. :) It will prove that you are in control of your life and that you can make things happen.

17. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

Day 9 went quite nicely. My family and I went for a trip to a nearby forest/valley. I recently started really appreciating nature (after being a city person for a while), so the experience was very pleasant. Few urges.

18. Sounds like a nice day pal! Funny how activities settle our mind

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.