1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Proud of you , continue!

2. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

3. Day 42 of 153 (Longest streak broken on March 22, 2020)

Well done everybody :emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

4. 25/26. Today I equal my longest streak.

5. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

6. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

8/43 catching up. This is my second attempt on this challenge.

7. Took me a while. RELAPSE = RECOVERY sir.

palindromo and LongWayToGo like this.
  8. 14/90 made it to the 2 week mark. Been keeping really busy and I've managed to dodge a couple bullets along the way. (Edited because I initially posted an hour before I hit 14 days but didn't know it was so close)

@BrohkenCompass Big congrats for matching your highest streak man, keep strong and keep fighting onward!
    @LongWayToGo Yes!! Great job breaking past 90 days, way to go! Your perseverance is inspiring!!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  9. Yeet 9/42 Almost gave in today after waking up from a what would have been a wet dream but I told the girl I was doing nofap so I couldn't complete the task ...

10. Stay the course.

LongWayToGo and palindromo like this.
  11. 4 JUNE 2020:
    18 AUGUST 2020: 26/26.
    upload_2020-8-18_6-14-34.jpeg

I went back to look for my first post here. I think I came across this challenge after being in another challenge with @Jefe Rojo . I hadn't even recalled that when I came here in June, I was so close. Looking back at my calendar (tracker), it shows that I relapsed THAT DAY- at work. 2 months and 2 weeks later, here we are. I've been on day zero more times than I am proud of; but I am proud that I made it PAST day zero too. I appreciate all the support and messages from everyone. I hope that you find the strength to carry the baton to your finish line. I pass the baton to you. God willing, I won't be back another day to "Beat the Streak".

LongWayToGo and palindromo like this.
  12. Congratulations BC, do stay in the thread to post your progress with your new goal!

13. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

14. Wow! Congratulations! Keep it up!

BrohkenCompass and palindromo like this.
  15. Forgot to show you all my fortune cookie from last night. :D
    20200818_142947.jpg

16. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

17. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut