1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 5,halfway there to Genin!

In an effort to adress my excessive screen use I've decided I will try to engage in the dopamine detox, it has only been 1 day (so it might just be the excitement of something new) but I'm currently feeling great and much more motivated to get work done and tackle the harder tasks that I have on my plate.

2. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

Good work @David78 , keep it up. Concentrate on discipline building good habits.

Great! I did my workout too, I miss the gym :(

@uglypenguin123 Block all social media access, or at least limit your time on them. Good luck, you are doing well.

@belio123, If feels great to be motivated. So the dopamine detox increased your motivation.
    I'm in. I love music, so I'll challenge myself to not listen to any kind of music for three days :)

---------------------

Day 3,
    I did my daily workout and achieved some small goals. It was a good day :)
    Day 1 without music :confused:

3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. Thanks a lot @MHero :)
    Day 5 Check in!

One Eyed Owl, MHero, ELITE2BE and 2 others like this.
  5. Day 1
    I will never go back on my words that's my ninja way.

6. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

7. Checking in for day 2 building momentum

One Eyed Owl, MHero and ELITE2BE like this.
  8. Good job bro that's a great accomplishment don't let anything stop you from hitting that year mark your a legend.

9. Ashen One

Ashen One Fapstronaut

65 days check in. I'm an Akatsuki Member now!

10. Shadow233

Shadow233 Fapstronaut

I am back brothers,,
    Day 2 check in

11. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 6!

Dopamine detox is going great so far, I feel very motivated to get work done and strangely i haven't been missing the high-dopamine low-value habits that i cut out (youtube / reddit / whatsapp / PMO). I hope it stays that way, but I'm being cautious
    @MHero how is it going for you?

12. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

@belio123 thanks for asking. Well it goes well for me, I didn't miss my music today, and I was productive too. I got some urges to FAP.

Check in day 3
    1 day without music done.

ELITE2BE, ||SASUKE|| and One Eyed Owl like this.
  13. Day 7 check-in, one week done, had a busy week with small urges here and there, hope it stays that way.

14. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 6 checkin! Just been taking my mom out to the mall today so not too many distractions I usually get from home. Good day! Let’s keep pushing through

15. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Great Job man keep pushing

One Eyed Owl, MHero and ELITE2BE like this.
  17. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 7! Been pretty lazy today on YouTube in bed but I’m up and working now. Tryna keep myself productive and resists temptation

18. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 7!

Finally joined a gym again - I had really missed the rush of adrenaline and positive feelings you get after working out. Still going with the dopamine detox, I noticed that i wasn't as focused today as yesterday or the day before, but it was still better then my usual level. I think i might need to change my study space, i get restless when i study in the same room/chair for more then 2 weeks. Will try to change that tomorrow and see what happens.

Looking forward to reaching Genin level - i hope everyone is doing good!

19. Day8 check, just got back from running, no urges, just morning wood. Lets keep it strong brothers! :)

ELITE2BE, One Eyed Owl and MHero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.