1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Advices on women I will follow

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by embodiment of luck, Nov 19, 2020.

1. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I have a couple of rules that i think are important for most of us man, I saw man who
    ignored this rules or they were unaware of these problems about this kind of women. Rules are avoid single mothers, promiscuous women, women with tattoos, piercing, that smoke or do any type of light drugs (like weed), that have bad relationships with family (especially with the father), that have crazy hair colors, hangs out with her exes. I also heard recently good advice on how young men should not enter long-term relationships, because a man at his 20s should build his life together. Find a decent job, solid income, no financial debts and so on. I have a feeling that society does not really care for men, it is really on us to take responsibility for our life. There is no point in sulking about this
    facts ti is what it is. I hope this helps.

SaiyanWarrior likes this.
  2. If you want to call your opinions facts, I won't try to stop you, other than to point out that it is really cringey. No one is forcing you to date women with certain hair colors.

onceaking, sclguy and kropo82 like this.
  3. What' s with the hair colors tho :D

4. embodiment of luck

In my experience if she has some crazy pink hair or something similar, that probably means she is "free spirited". That basically means she probably is not going to settle down for something serious.

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Why? What if i like tattos and have ones

6. embodiment of luck

I don't see how is this cringey, I never claimed that I was forced into something, I am saying that I will take advices that I find helpful, because at the end of the day I saw men who had a different approach and it didn't worked out for them. When you see man who we're not careful in choosing a life partner, then you will see what is cringe.

7. Well, freedom doesn' t equal stupidity, or just not being serious. Maybe she is ambicious in a good way. But that' s your business.

8. embodiment of luck

I was talking about women, I really don't care if man has tattos, I am not going to date man.

9. This post isn't about you reflecting on advice you've heard regarding different approaches to dating. The real point of this thread is to get other people to agree with you.

10. PanteriMauzer

I was talking about liking women with tatoos because i like tattos and have also

11. embodiment of luck

I think you will have better chances with women that is more traditional and more natural in terms of her looks

Enulv likes this.
  12. So full armpit hair?

13. embodiment of luck

Frankly I am interested in discussing this topic, but I have no benefits if you agree with me.

14. embodiment of luck

Nothing wrong on the moral level, but personally I don't like it. You have to consider what kind of role model will your daughter have in her life, if you aim in that direction than go for it.

15. embodiment of luck

Well if you like that end of extreme I will not judge, personally I have no problem if women use perfume, makeup, shave her legs, arms and so on.

16. PanteriMauzer

You can not like it but that doesnt mean that the woman will.be a total b*** and give you alot of problems

17. embodiment of luck

Yes there are exceptions to the rule, but for the most cases I think they are trouble, and not really marriage material

18. thefighter20

thefighter20 New Fapstronaut

19. PanteriMauzer

Thats your opinion, not a fact

embodiment of luck likes this.
  20. embodiment of luck

What can I tell you, I speak from my experience, and it is general wisdom