1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. 23/207

Feeling uninterested in everything. Not feeling like working, doing chores.
    Lately there has been arguments with some of my relatives on one or the other issues. I have become angrier than ever before. Not feeling energetic.

2. CJ_16b

CJ_16b Fapstronaut

10/90

Still feeling good and in control.

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

My boy @Hachiraya is on fire

4. You're on flames.

5. Due to the fact that I haven’t been able to get back to my personal best for about 2 years now, I think I’m going to take a different approach. I want to beat my longest streak that has taken place within the last six months. My longest streak within the last 6 months is 47 days. I want to beat 47 days and if I can go farther, great! I just think that beating 99 days may be a bit unrealistic for me. It’s not that I don’t want to get past 99 - I really do want that, I just need to set shorter term goals that help me get there eventually. So here goes:

12/47

6. I think this is a totally reasonable approach. After my last relapse I tried to go right away for another 90 days. Honestly I could barely make it a week at that time. So I decided to "build up" slowly, with more manageable challenges. I started with 7, then did 30, then before I tried 90 again I decided to stop drinking. All that "prep" work really helped me to move forward. We're behind you 100% on the way to 47!

7. Feeling good about 110. That was one of my earlier records. Next longest after that was 122. But I've got 136 in my sights now. ;)

8. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

“Day 2946, goal 2947, streak broke March 11, 2013”

9. Trippalovski

Trippalovski Fapstronaut

Day 4/7

Was a good day, barely had any urges/impulses

10. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

339/730 days no PMO, semen retention

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  11. 13/47 - I’m 27% done with my goal. :)

12. Thanks! :)

Henryforward likes this.
  13. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

Day 16 of 63. Longest streak ended in April of 2019

14. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

15. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

16. Sorry that you're feeling down, LWTG. Just know that it's okay to feel angry and lethargic sometimes.

My advice would be to try some common daily discipline that are known to be good for mental health, such as healthy eating, a little time for meditation, some time outdoors in the sun, a little bit of social interaction, a little more exercise etc.. try to do something good for your mental health everyday that you're not already doing.

Don't let a temporary shift of mood become an excuse to lose your streak. You've got 24 incredible days under your belt and your goal of pmo sobriety is important and worth your being strong for. Keep up the awesome work!

Good idea Jefe, a little bit of a change of perspective can do wonders. On this journey of self mastery we're always learning something new about ourselves and of the journey itself, and we can use that knowledge and experience to create a new gameplan, another angle to come at this thing until we figure out how to get our successes to outnumber our failures. And this is what you're doing with blocking in your goals. I think it's great!

17. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

18. 24/207
    I had a wet dream last night. I am feeling depressed and didn't login to work yesterday and same story today as well.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021