1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

2. Pick yourself up bro. Dreams are annoying but it's not a relapse. Be very careful with what you think about. If there is time spent in fantasy that often boils over into a dream. What happen in our day often boils over in the subconscious as we are trying to figure it all out. If you want to take something to help not feel so crap after a dream or whatever. Zinc and magnesium help. All the best.

3. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

4. May be I should visit some psychiatrist and get my brain scanned as well. I have become irritable, disorganized, highly unmotivated, no libido whatsoever.

5. Thanks for your encouragement! I think changing things up is important when I get stagnant in my progress. 47 is a number that I know I can beat and I’m hoping that success will breed success :).

6. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

340/730 days no PMO, semen retention

Checking in to the fellowship of the record breakers

7. Trippalovski

Trippalovski Fapstronaut

8. I wouldn't be to worried friend. I've come to realize that anxiety will make us believe there is something wrong even when there isn't. Your brain is simply a little confused at the moment. It's not meant to be addicted to excessive dopamine. And when it withdraws from that excess it freaks out a little. Be encouraged however as this failing to feel like connections are being made does pass. I've been where you are. And as you continue to heal the happier you become. I strongly recommend for you to practice cold showers. So have the normal one wash etc. Then flick to cold for 30 seconds to begin with just before you get out. This resets the brain. I'm not sure how to explain it in a post but it has been proven by many fapstronauts to help them reboot faster. Also try running this gives you clean dopamine along with many other feel good chemicals. It's a great replacement to drugs or pmo.

9. Glad your staying positive this is key to a fast recovery! And I'm sure your also aware by now not to much damage gets done if you get back on track quick!

10. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

11. I have been taking cold showers almost always. Only when it is too cold that I go for hot water.
    I had injured my knee a little my running too much too soon, few years back. So I don't do it more. I will continue with riding bicycle instead and see if it brings change.

12. Congratulations on beating your longest streak by that much, man! Congrats as well for getting right back to the fight!

@Jefe Rojo Congratulations on two weeks, man!

13. 14/47 :)

Thanks RMD! You’re doing great too!

14. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

Day 2948, goal 2949, broke streak 3/11/2013.

15. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

16. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

17. nikolas21198

nikolas21198 Fapstronaut

18. 50/90! Getting hopeful that this time around will be the time to break new ground