1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yerr

yerr New Fapstronaut

2. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 104 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  3. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 2 - Relapsed

So this one was pretty stupid, I was so caught up in the whole "gotta stick to my routine" thing from yesterday that when I had an urge come out of nowhere I just basically forgot about the list I made to help with the urges and so I just relapsed because I didn't know what to do and it eventually overwhelmed me.
    I'm not too upset about this relapse because I know exactly what I did wrong and how to prevent it next time: Don't focus 100% on one aspect of the addiction, I need to maintain a balance of keeping my guard up but also not letting my life revolve around my addiction. I need to understand that keeping myself busy and distracted with activities helps with dealing with urges as well as helps decrease the amount of urges, but I also need to be ready for when an urge does inevitably eventually arrive and I need to be prepared with the necessary steps to deal with those urges.

iamking7777 likes this.
  4. Day 32
    Farting, buffalo chicken is delicious. I need to learn to cook chicken breasts.
    Thank God tomorrow is Friday.

iamking7777 likes this.
  5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

527 days no PMO, semen retention

iamking7777 and Chevu Chelios like this.
  6. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 105 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode4

7. Day 33
    Tired, hopeful for the weekend.

8. BloomWasTaken

Day 1

Today was nice, I've been keeping myself really busy today so I haven't had any urges that I can recall.

I seem to have gotten a nice routine going -for work days at least- which looks something like this:
    • Wake up, get breakfast
    • Play a game either with friends or on my own in the morning for a couple of hours.
    • Work out, shower
    • Go out on usual walk + Usual Japanese studies
    • Meditate once I get home
    • Work (which usually goes on until I go to bed)
    • If I finish early and have spare time afterwards: study more, watch a show, read a book/manga, play a game etc.
    It's not the most productive routine in the world but it makes me happy and makes me feel like I'm progressing toward something in life instead of feeling stationary.

iamking7777 likes this.
  9. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

530 days no PMO, semen retention

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  10. BloomWasTaken

Day 2

Today was nice, I went out on a walk with my Mum and got a haircut. I had a speaking test in my Japanese class today, I did pretty terrible because the moment the test began my mind went blank and I literally forgot everything due to the pressure. I'm obviously feeling upset about that but it's not a big deal, it'll get easier and better simply by practicing more :)

I didn't have any urges that I can recall but I did have a few moments where it felt like I was about to get an urge but didn't, if that makes sense.

iamking7777 likes this.
  11. Day 34/35

Checking in ninja village. Working my way through the day, hard morning so far, I anticipate more struggles but I believe that the worst of it is done for today.

12. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 107 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode4

13. Day 0
    Relapsed, back to the Academy

14. BloomWasTaken

Day 3

Everyone by now has heard of Squid Game, I started watching it recently and I'm really really enjoying it, so I've used this to my advantage. Although it's a temporary strategy, I'm going to use this chance while it's available. For every day that I don't relapse, I can watch an episode of Squid Game. Surprisingly, so far I have only had 1 urge during this streak (probably because I've been very busy with work, playing games with friends during all of my free hours and thinking about Squid Game), but this method of "If you relapse you can't watch Squid Game" actually helped with that 1 urge quite a bit. I've got 3 episodes left so I can use this opportunity to reach 6 days.

15. Day 0
    Newly joined Academy Student.
    I will become a great shinobi just like naruto.
    I Never go back on my words that's my ninja my ninja way too.

Chevu Chelios and iamking7777 like this.
  16. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

Day 108 - Nine-Tails Chakra Mode4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.