1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Day 14 finished!
    Thank you guys very much! I am going to the next challange.
    And for those who relapsed or simply forgot to post: you are welcome back :)

2. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

3. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Good for you!!!! now continue with the next chanllage :)

Rocky Mountain and Dorsta like this.
  4. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

What a cool Spreadsheet do you have, I think I will do the same.

5. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

6. GnosisToday

GnosisToday Fapstronaut

Day 15/14, moving on to the next challenge. Feeling great, growing stronger, calmer and more resilient.

7. Well, I'm currently at 10 days clean, but I wouldn't mind doing this challenge anyway. If I can add 14 days, I'll be close to my all-time record!

Day 0/14 complete.

Rocky Mountain likes this.
  8. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

I'm felt down in the last few days. I don't even have energy to try NoFap, today still. Ahhh this loneliness and stress.

Starting again tomorrow.

9. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 8/14

Been feeling quite tense today, both physically and mentally. I'm assuming this is because I'm past the 1 week checkpoint so symptoms are really starting to kick in. I'm feeling quite sensitive, like I could get a massive urge at any moment for no reason, as if I'm walking on extremely thin ice. Because of this I've had a handful of urges today from pretty small triggers that are now causing a lot more trouble than usual. But so far it's mostly the urges constantly coming back, not so much them being stronger.

I've been procrastinating quite a bit more than the previous 7 days unfortunately and I was playing Valorant with my friends for longer than I'd like to admit so I'm having to stay up late to finish today's work. The tenseness could also be due to the extremely bad appetite that I had yesterday and the day before so I didn't eat a good amount of food on those days, that could defiantly be playing a role. Other than that, I'm doing alright.

10. Day 7 of 14 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

11. BloomWasTaken

Day 9/14

Another busy day. I woke up, worked, went out to watch a movie with a friend, studied, worked more, went out again and worked again when I got back. I had some tiny urges here and there throughout the day from triggers but other than that I'm doing good.

12. Day 8 of 14 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

I need to stay close to her vlogs. Still

13. Day 0/14. Reset. I'm going to stick with this challenge because I've already proved to myself I can go seven days. 14 is the next hurdle.

I'm Strength likes this.
  14. BloomWasTaken

Day 10/14 - New record!!!

Today I have beaten my record of 9 days from February! I wish I could say today was great but it kinda wasn't all that great, I haven't eaten much due to a bunch of reoccurring urges throughout the day plus I had some really bad chest pain from overexerting myself during my workout. Don't get me wrong I'm over the fucking moon about the fact that I've finally beaten my record AND reached double digits for the first time, just the contents of today have been kinda poop. But nevertheless, today marks the longest I have ever gone without PMO since the age of about 9.

Gallade_Templar likes this.
  15. Day 9 of 14 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

Starting to gain focus and direction.