1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PengenBahagia

PengenBahagia Fapstronaut

2. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

3/3, challenge completed.

leu the warrior likes this.
  3. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

4. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

5. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

6. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

7. Silentwraith565

Silentwraith565 Fapstronaut

8. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 1/3

I hung out with someone new today, we got along super super well and ended up talking for a good few hours, so hopefully I can talk to her more in the future. Admittedly, a couple of times today I caught myself searching for triggers but I managed to stop myself.

Pone, Golden Balls and Nekkhamma like this.
  9. Silentwraith565

Silentwraith565 Fapstronaut

10. BloomWasTaken

Day 2/3

Hung out with that person from yesterday again, she lives in New Zealand (13 hours ahead of me) so we can only hang out either in the morning or at night, it sucks but it is what it is. I did admittedly had a few moments again today where I went fishing for triggers (which obviously resulted in some urges) but luckily I was able to stop myself each time. Other than that, I've been feeling a little better for the past couple of days, I'm actually dealing with urges quite well again, but now I'm just hoping it stays like this and isn't just a random temporary buff I'm getting during this winter.

11. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Day 0/3. Relapsed last night. Hope to get through one day today. One day at a time.

Pone and Golden Balls like this.
  12. BloomWasTaken

Day 1/3

I went shopping with my Mum today and stumbled across an old friend from high school along the way which was super super nice. I also arranged with one of my close friends to start holding accountability for each other since he's also doing NoFap now. I think having someone I'm close to to keep accountability with will hopefully help quite a bit since I really don't wanna have to keep telling him I relapsed over and over again whilst he's cruising ahead (and vice versa). If one of us is doing really well it'll hopefully empower the other person to do better.

Pone and Golden Balls like this.
  13. Golden Balls

Golden Balls New Fapstronaut

Day 0, Just relapsed

Nekkhamma and Pone like this.
  14. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

15. The_Champion

The_Champion Fapstronaut

16. I stuffed up last night. Starting again. Now on day 1. Let’s do this.

leu the warrior, Nekkhamma and Pone like this.
  17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

1 day done. Now to get one more!

Pone likes this.
  18. BloomWasTaken

Day 2/3

Checking in. There's this woman I've been talking to recently that I really like (not the New Zealand person, that one didn't work out). She been complimenting me all the time and makes me feel really happy and giggly and I feel like I wanna talk to her all the time now. I feel we're really connecting with each other, and she seems like someone I can trust (for context we both have really bad trust issue trauma). Gentlemen, I have a crush.

Pone likes this.
  19. PengenBahagia

PengenBahagia Fapstronaut

Day 3/3

coughing and dizzyness, stay alert

Nekkhamma, Pone and leu the warrior like this.