1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Yeah me too see you in January.

2. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  3. FpsMato

FpsMato Fapstronaut

Just like Karom i decided to take some time off this site.I will probably be back in January if I dont relapse by then.Cause to be honest this site has changed energy for me like when I came here like month ago I got motivation but now just like in Karoms case it reminds me that I am addicted and I get little bit depressed.If i survive this holidays without relapse i will come back in January if not I will take break from nofap entirely cause its very hard for me since I am teenager and I have lot of drama in my life at the moment.In any case i will let you guys know in January whenever I relapsed or not.Well all the best to you guys see ya next month!And happy holidays!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  4. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

All the best to @Karom and @FpsMato

Keep leveling up overall.

With the winning of this war my resurrection is complete... I will lead the army of fire into a new glorious age!
    I'm not at %100 though so I'll need my comrades to stand strong!

I'm here for awhile yet!

5. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

Day 10 check in!

I am in. Count me in the next war

Congratulations to all of you. Thanks to the victory of the war.

6. ZenMode

ZenMode Fapstronaut

Count me in. I won't be the first to lose this time

7. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

You will lead my eggs. You are not the leader my little brother. Stay strong in your personal battle and follow my flow to win with us. My chicken, I will teach you How be the best in the next war. Right?

COME ON SOLDIERS!!!!

I am waiting the war beggining. What happened?

hollyman and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  8. I'm wondering the same thing

hollyman and _Imperial0x47 like this.
  9. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Chicken? Brother I am no stranger to fiery conquest. You'll see it. Village burning, crop burning and all sorts of things like that.

hollyman likes this.
  10. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

Perfect, my chicken. I wanna see. Lets make this war the biggest of all, right?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
    hollyman likes this.
  11. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ DECLARATION OF THE 10TH WAR
    The war starts now. Check-in after 24 hours from now as "Day 1". Continue checking in until Day 10. If you miss three consecutive check-ins, you will be considered "KIA".

Report immediately if you relapse.
    All the best, soldiers!

The Day Checker Tool:
    You can learn the current day of the war from this tool. This tool is also available at the the beginning of the first post.
    https://www.tickcounter.com/countup/226644/war-mode-elimination

All Participants:
    @godofwar2244
    @Talz
    @ZenMode
    @Onwards_Upwards:)
    @hollyman
    @Resilience 16
    @Wrangler Extraordinaire

Note:
    I had an urgent issue for which I had to stay offline for a few days.

About The Previous War Result:
    I did not have any time to record the data of the war in spreadsheet. So I must manually check all the posts if I want to prepare the result but as I don't have much time in hand, it's not possible. So I declare the previous war to be tie. Congratulations to everyone who have made it to the end. Carry on until the next war.

Krishna Das likes this.
  12. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I have done some thinking and after this war I've decided I will disappear. I may come back in the future if this is still happening.

It's the end of an era for me and a new one is starting. It will demand all of my attention! This challenge has been a crucial part of getting me to the next level. I went from a multiple times a day fapper to a 90 day streak and I did that all here and in the Lord of the Rings challenge.

A big thanks to everyone past and present. I obviously didn't hold it, but I wouldn't have been able to do that without the people here and knowing I can do it is half the battle. I'll remember a lot of the people I met here if I never return.

13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Tbh im the same man, after december or sooner , i decided to dissapear from nofap forum. my health condition is worsened its probably problem in my lung, that if im not getting better in these 2 day i might have to do the mri scan, i have bad flu and i spit some blood yesterday its freak me out, today my chest is hurt so bad,,,though this condition is frightening i do feel this is the good chance to do some serious digital detox and focus on my health treatment

Like so this challange have so many meaning to me because today was my highest streak, after my high streak relapse and i do from day 0 in this challange.

Talz likes this.
  14. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Hope all of you will find success in your NoFap journey and other aspects of your life. Actually I was also thinking of taking a break from this website. The next year will be a busy one for me and I will have hardly any time to think about NoFap or relapsing. This year might be the end for this challenge. It was really nice knowing y'all. @Talz I will always remember you as a great warrior. You are the person whom I admired the most. Wishing all of you the best success!

hollyman, Talz and Krishna Das like this.
  15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Wow man... I hope you are okay. I really respect you more than anyone I've met on this forum. You have a ton of strength to pull through the way you do despite the condition you've been in. I think you embody the spirit of fire greater than anyone!

hollyman and Krishna Das like this.
  16. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Thanks. It's sad to see it end, but I guess nothing stays the same.

17. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

Guys, I'll have to take a break from the challenge, my work has demanded a lot of my time and I have many projects that I'm part of. Focus on your life, use the energy of nofap for something constructive and mainly to earn money!!!! Thank you for the possibility. Those who are humble here have great chances of extracting profound lessons from the challenge and the sequence of days. But as in any other place, there are always one or two rotten apples that end up hindering the progress of the process. But I thank you all for the opportunity. And congratulations to all the warriors who remain firm. Hugs and if I finish the challenge is to continue let me know that if I can, we'll come back, who knows?
    upload_2021-12-16_23-14-57.png

hollyman and Krishna Das like this.
  18. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Thanks man is such an honor coming from the og of fire.
    Going to doctor today and she said i have infection in my lungs tho, but the good things exercise in the gym is not prohibited so yeah haha

Also day 1 checking in

Krishna Das and Talz like this.
  19. godofwar2244

godofwar2244 Fapstronaut

Hope you are ok soldier!

Checking 1 day too.

hollyman, Krishna Das and Talz like this.