1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother on becoming a dwarf!
    [​IMG]

2. Anas778

Anas778 Fapstronaut

3. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

4. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

Day 5 done
    Worked out and eating healty. Keep strong my brothers.!

5. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

6. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

7. SSS Vision

SSS Vision Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 102:

“For behold! the storm comes, and now all friends should gather together, lest each singly be destroyed.” – Gandalf

8. FantasticReport

FantasticReport Fapstronaut

0 days >> Nazgûl (You were once a man, a King, now fallen to the power of PMO)

MO relapse. I won't be careless about P subs, this time. I deleted my Instagram account that I used to follow old crushes.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  9. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 106

In a weird place in my life at the moment, on track to assume a role in two years that I currently feel no way prepared for, and I suppose I somewhat feel like a ship without a rudder.

Watched a pretty gratuitous episode of Bridgerton - I was aroused but had no impulse to relapse. All the same, I shall be careful to avoid such obvious triggers in the future.

I trust that time will tell, and that soon enough I’ll be out of this hump and in some new struggle. This too shall pass, the low moments as well as the good moments.

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

11. yogiguru

yogiguru Fapstronaut

Day 5 today. Urges are becoming little strong now. Staying home alone in these days is a challenge. Bit of a lapse in concentration can result is relapse. I have observed from my experience that day 5-10 are the most challenging. If you are able to cross this, then going for 25-30 days is not that hard. Then at day 30 comes the second hurdle. Your mind thinks that you have gone for 30 days straight and a sence of accomplishment comes. There is the risk of relapse.
    As of now I need to successfully complete the first phase, then will plan for the second one.

12. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

13. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 38

Just got out of a webinar about purpose and finding your life purpose. Gives a lot to think about... I might book a session with the guy to talk more about this.

14. CALM IN SUFFERING

CALM IN SUFFERING Fapstronaut

Thanks brother

day 6 complete

on day 5 (after the last update) I did look at some sexy girls. But on day 6 I had a meeting with the boys and we discussed about it. I realise, that it’s not simply wanting to look at some sexy girls, but it’s a general readynes for adultering, I keep imagining scenarios where I am able to cheet my wife. I remember that when I was in the middle of the long streek, I had a strong NO for these thoughts. Now I have the NO again and a YES for better things like nurturing the relationship with my wife. It’s a mental fight to keep your attitude right and you have to take seriously what is going on inside your head.

15. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

16. a_unique_user

a_unique_user Fapstronaut

Day 8 and Day 1 as an Uruk-Hai
    (I feel stronger and faster but I'm still a slave to the PMO ring. A desire arises to break free from it's chains.)

17. icebreaker p

icebreaker p Fapstronaut

Thanks, to you too :)
    Happy Easter now and later :D

18. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Happy Easter everyone! Jesus has risen and broken our bondage to PMO!!! Turn to him and experience freedom.

Day 419 no PMO.