1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

The first few weeks are the toughest, and having reset from a long streak, I can tell you that weeks 0-3 are difficult. Just keep giving it a shot, you're putting in the work.

NICEDUDE, GottaBFree, JJ_Kino and 4 others like this.
  2. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

3. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

urges are back, I think because of the long hours at work , sometime i work up to 14 hours, which is wrong, I'm calm at the moment but by the end of this month if nothing is changed I will riot against these MFs, i can't live like normal human being, I can't exercise , have enough time for myself or energy to do something interesting.

4. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Checking in here, sorry for delay, been on holiday with bad internet access:D. Unfortunately need to post a reset, but will keep on keeping on:). Hope you all are doing ok!

ctr, goingforit, artifact and 4 others like this.
  5. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

6. Steveal3aneef1

had a wet dream , chaser effect is B**ch

7. Steveal3aneef1

great progress , at day 30 find time to sit alone and start adding new healthy habits to your daily routine that will boost your recovery but remember don't overwhelm yourself.

ctr, goingforit, NICEDUDE and 3 others like this.
  8. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

Day 262. I recently began conversations with a gorgeous women I've known for a while. It's been a very different scenario as I feel like the hunted as opposed to the hunter even though I initiated the conversation. This could get interesting...lol

Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
  9. Heck yeah, we're almost there. :D

NICEDUDE, goingforit, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  10. @colio - Congrats on your 30 days as of yesterday. You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award :emoji_sunny:. Way to go!

@recovery hammock - What is your counter situation? You reached 60 days 3 days ago but I think you said in your last post that you relapse recently.

11. Checking in new day new effort

12. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 30 on monk mode! Folks, let's conserve our energy for a compelling cause! Let's strive for greatness. Christ is our savior! Amen!

marksaysay, goingforit, ctr and 2 others like this.
  13. Mind if I join the bandwagon shortly to be basking under the hopeful sun? Dissolve can drive, and artifact gets shotgun. I'll sit in the back since I'm a few days behind both of you. We can even stop and pick up @goingforit since he's in our range as well. HA!

14. Virtual nofap roadtrip... I like it. We got this.

15. @Stelvio - congratulations on your 30 days! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award! :emoji_sunny: Keep up the good work.

16. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Evening all, had a good week so far since Sunday. Even though I'm tired, I seem to have more energy and get-up-and-go and every thing looks a lot more positive.....here's to the rest of the week. Hope everyone's having a good week so far!

artifact, goingforit, ctr and 2 others like this.
  17. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Checking in feeling strong

ctr, goingforit and JJ_Kino like this.
  18. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

Monk mode can do wonders. Helps you channel that energy into anything you wish to do.

Staying busy, yet not overwhelmed, is a must as well. Temptations can reappear when you least expect.

It's all well worth it, gentlemen. Keep fighting the good fight.

artifact, marksaysay, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  19. Steveal3aneef1

things been challenging lately, after the 90 days, there will be some thoughts like why I'm doing this in the first place , and sometime the urge to get back is so strong , i realized that it's my brain playing tricks on me , I don't think I will be able to lower my guard anytime soon.

20. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Friday check-in.

Feeling optimistic!