Learning a new Language Challenge Join now!!!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Ignis Divinis, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Just started swahili to check how the language is !
    Mimi ni Mhindi. Nilianza kiswahili !

Don80 and Xaviergo like this.
  2. Xaviergo

Xaviergo Fapstronaut

Thu, Jun 23, day 24:

20 mins in imitating Suits and listening practice in Rachel's English academy.

DeterminedRebooter likes this.
  3. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

You mean Suits the TV series?

Xaviergo likes this.
  4. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

el dia 112 de duolingo espanol. Hoy aprendi muchas cosas diferentes. :D (Correcto?)
    Sorry for the lack of Spanish letters.

Today I was busy at work but it's my day 1. My energy levels are so-so. I didn't sleep too well last night but I'm proud. I managed to do all the reviews for today (anki 60, memrise 30, spanishdict about 15, duolingo 5-6 sessions, I did some listening to Luisito Comunica about Florence, Italy - I managed to understand the gist of it 30% maybe).

BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO brothers - stay strong everyone

But I ate a lot of chocolate so I need to do elliptical for 30 minutes or more :emoji_muscle:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  5. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

6. But no good is happening. Some Students are leaving our coaching centre and are going to other centres. My boss is sad.

7. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Life is never easy that's why you need to be stronger than life. When I am depressed and life is hard, I double my efforts. For example, when I was on PMO streak, I did manage to lose weight by doing elliptical every single day and I haven't skipped Spanish for over 100 days. Treat the situation as the challenge, maybe other students will come to your center. Who knows? Focus on a small number of goals? But do them every day. Nofap should be one of them. Maybe use the energy (sometimes guilty conscience) for working out. Then whatever happens, you won't be a loser. You will gain something.

You know sometimes life seems scarier than it really is. I often imagined myself being fired. I was scared and I wanted to change my job. I learnt a lot of IT but my math skills were not good. People with maths are rare. Maybe you should do some courses and gain new skills. You can check UDEMY, they offer online courses. Have you thought about IT? Or focus on the banking exams.

You can do it. Don't be scared to change your life for the better. You can count on me if you need to talk.

8. Xaviergo

Xaviergo Fapstronaut

That's the one. Do you like it?

DeterminedRebooter and Don80 like this.
  9. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

I've watched all the seasons.

Xaviergo and DeterminedRebooter like this.
  10. Don'tLookBack

Don'tLookBack Fapstronaut

Starting day 1 tomorrow on Spanish and Chinese!

11. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Day 113 Duolingo Spanish.
    Me gusta este dia.

Xaviergo and DeterminedRebooter like this.
  12. Day 45 in Duolingo
    Feeling stressed
    Learning Swahili

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2022
    Xaviergo and Don80 like this.
  13. Xaviergo

Xaviergo Fapstronaut

Me too!

DeterminedRebooter and Don80 like this.
  14. Xaviergo

Xaviergo Fapstronaut

Traveling for the next four days. Will be back after that.

15. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

114 days of Spanish duolingo. It passed so quickly.

16. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

day 115 of Spanish duolingo.

17. A beautiful hindi song that you may enjoy even if some of you dont understand the language. Music is beyond languages.
    :)

Ignis Divinis likes this.