[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3/30

My week isn't going pretty well.

1. Just Last week I had to quit my Job, because of low salaries and tired of my former employer.

2. I have a very bad losing Streak from Trading Stocks and Indices, even with a proper trading plan. I do retail trading.

3.Yesterday the neighbors, we live in the same yard, were having very loud Sex, which was frustrating and infuriating to listen to, also made me a lot more jealous since I hadn't had gotten laid in a long time.

4. Today I had an interview scheduled via Microsoft Teams for a job as Software Developer in a company I have always dreamed to work for, but Alas the interviewer didn't show up.

I am amazed I still haven't relapsed yet, since usually day 3 is the hardest... And I haven't used pmo to soothe my self of the negative emotions I am experiencing right now. I feel however I am on the verge of relapsing. Enough about my complaining how is everyone doing?

2. Day 11
    congratulation giant, you showed your strong power and overcame this challenge again. I still wanna know what makes you rejoin this challenge one more time(I don't see anyone do that!)?

3. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot!! You are doing great too! We are all rooting for ya : ) Keep fighting!

And about rejoining the challenge, I will quote my earlier post:
    Its pretty much the same reason now too, I find the 30 day community pretty familiar and you all have become a good part of my support system now. Also, these 30 day steps keep me grounded in some way, so I might as well do yet another 30 here, and then more (hope y'all don't get too bored of my presence here lol). Whats important to me are not the bigger challenges or numbers, but that I am able to go further everyday, and this community has been giving me the strength and motivation to keep fighting (esp. your enthusiasm and superman-giant story line haha). The same way, I will redo the 100 and 365 days challenges as well. Lets say if/when I complete the 365 challenge twice (that is 100 challenge 7 times+, and a lot of 30 days), I will join a 1000 day challenge too, that way I won't be too intimidated by the bigger numbers ig. In any case, the fight won't stop there, I wanna let go of PMO addiction for life for good, but that's a bigger goal that I won't pressure myself with atm. Everyday, I will remember that this battle is fought one day at a time -- therein lies the real challenge, not in the big numbers to come but in your today. Will keep my guard high, will fight, will strive to become a better-me everyday. Strength to us all!

4. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

today 1/30 (Tuesday)

5. KhairyFarhan

KhairyFarhan Fapstronaut

The time now is 10.54 pm, Tuesday October 4th. Hardmode PMO since 25 September 9 days ago.

Today my wife said she was turned on whenever she accidentally touched me.

But she also remembered what I had done and was hurt.

Progress to motivate me. Shame to humble me.

Day 5 of 30. (Posting at night because my 2-month-old keeps me busy the entire day)

6. Sinbad

Sinbad Fapstronaut

7. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

8. 27

rough day today. Survived, but took some damage- felt strong urges, and left the house until I cooled off.

9. bettermeeveryday

Day 1 completed (61 in my current streak).
    Really great to see you fight it off. Much strength to you my friend!

10. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 23/30

Into day 35 of my present streak
    Strive for self-improvement!

@bettermeeveryday, your remarkable journey continues!

11. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

today 2/30 (Wednesday)
    I bought myself yesterday new fancy computer, I guess another good reason to keep it "clean". :)

12. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Day 4/30
    The Final countdown

13. K10_

K10_ New Fapstronaut

Tired with all this and want to reboot my life again so starting with day zero

14. I relapsed, so sad for me, giant. I need time to feel peace, remove some harmful things/thoughts. I set my day counter and check it regularly till feel more idea & power to continue write this film. Keep fighting because I'm also fighting everyday and seeing you fighting is one of the most important reasons to remind me fighting! Best wishes for you, giant!

Bobske, Sinbad, NICEDUDE and 2 others like this.
  15. bettermeeveryday

Hey its alright to relapse. Please take your time, be kind to yourself and self introspect and I am sure you will get back up so much stronger. Just remember that your progress is not lost. Instead, this relapse is only adding to your progress by giving you an opportunity to realize where you need to go stronger. I believe in you. You can do this!!

16. LordFitus

LordFitus Fapstronaut

17. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

18. winterwarrior28

winterwarrior28 Fapstronaut

30. This was not easy, but nothing worth working for is easy. Onwards!

19. Sinbad

Sinbad Fapstronaut