1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SDversionupdate

SDversionupdate Fapstronaut

Day 29/30

Day 29 completed

only 1 day left to complete this challenge
    I'm very excited to complete this challenge tomorrow
    I'm trying NoFap for the first time in my life

Very excited for tomorrow

2. LordFitus

LordFitus Fapstronaut

3. winterwarrior28

winterwarrior28 Fapstronaut

4. SDversionupdate

Today is Day 30/30

I will complete this challenge by the end of today

5. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 21/30

Day 33 of my present streak

6. DotDux

DotDux Fapstronaut

7. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 29 completed (59 in my current streak). Its so good to see everyone fighting and moving forward! Best to us all : )

8. Day 10
    When giant remain one step (1 day) to mountain peek, superman with his superpower lift 10 moutains(10 days) and throw them toward giant. Can giant overcome this challenge ? watch it next episode!

9. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

10. SDversionupdate

Day 30/30 completed

I am feeling very good to officially announce that i have successfully completed this challenge

i'm very very happy today because i'm able to do it
    Now i will go to 60 days challenge

Last but not the least i want to tell something to those who are new like me just joined NoFap , is that if i can do this then you can too , because i'm was PMO addict for 8 years and i was such an addict who do PMO 3 times everyday and someday it even happens 5 times in a day but after 8 years now i realised before 30 days from now that what i'm doing is nothing but ruining my own future , so after realising i started browsing how should i quit this thing and then i came to know about the term NoFap and after that my journey started here and in my initial days very powerful urges are coming which are just uncontrollable but on the otherhand in the back of my mind there is why i started this thing and all that motivational stuff was going on even many days i have sleepless nights due to the urges but fortunately because of my will power i survived all those powerful urges and now with help of my will power and motivations i succesfully completed this challenge so guys i just want to tell the new comers that sometimes it seems to be impossible but if you have the will power you will definetly succed so that all from my side

Thanks , everyone

11. KhairyFarhan

KhairyFarhan Fapstronaut

The time now is 12.41 am, Tuesday, October 4th. Hardmode PMO since 25 September, 9 days ago.

I had one of the best sexual experiences with my wife last night, without O.

Day 4 of 30.

12. Surge95

Surge95 Fapstronaut

1/30 found that making a time schedule is helping to away from pmo thing also talking with real people is better than watching others do act why the fuck I can't make it happen than watching others do I am really disappointed but ok knowing that I still doing nofap hope others doing ok too !

13. Sinbad

Sinbad Fapstronaut

14. winterwarrior28

winterwarrior28 Fapstronaut

15. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 30 completed (60 in my current streak!). I am rejoining the challenge one more time.
    Hey, don't beat yourself up. Its alright if this seems like an impossible thing to accomplish. I felt that way too. You just need to be kind to yourself, like with a best friend, you would surely not tell ur best friend that they are failing too many times and are disappointed in them, you would still have faith in them and support them no matter how bad things go. Just be your best friend, you deserve ur support, kindness and love most. And it'll then be easier for you to accept your failures, reflect on what went wrong and make progress, rather than spending the precious time and effort on beating yourself. I wish u best in this journey! Much strength!
    Congrats on your 30!!

16. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Day 3/30
    The Final countdown

17. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Day 22/30
    Day 34 of my present streak