The Harry Potter Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Don'tLookBack, Nov 27, 2021.

You in?

1. Yes!!

166 vote(s)
    89.2%
  2. Maybe later.

8 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. Nah.

12 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 19

I like how you get to choose your profession at 90 days on here :)

I went and flew to Hogwarts today in Ron's car. We remembered to avoid the whumping willow this time thankfully. We got his mom's consent too so that's good. Ginny and Harry are totally gross and into PDA all over eachother it's so awkward. But, at the same time kind of inspiring. Like it makes me feel comfortable doing PDA now too. So I guess thanks Harnny lol.

I realized that the ButterBeer won't actually get you sick like the normal kind. It's also non-addictive. What a miracle huh? Still I've lived without alcohol for so long I don't much care for the scene or lifestyle anymore. I just like to stay at home pouring over my wizarding texts. I'm only a second year at Hogwarts after all.

It's big shoes to fill after seeing Harry Potter and his crew's exploits. I don't mind though. They can go be Headmasters and big achievers. I'm just happy going one day at a time. If I can make it some day to keep the good things and stay away from the dark magic of PMO I'll be happy. I don't need to be as famous as harry or book smart as Hermoine.

I cast a spell on my home. It's done so that all the bothersome noises fade into the background. It's a magic mute button on the white noise. How lovely as I much enjoy the silence

Quiet is Quaint

2. Sirius White

Sirius White Fapstronaut

Day 7 1st year, once more. For Ravenclaw.

SquidCook, Lucifer. and Revanthegrey like this.
  3. Day 48 - Hogwarts Year Five
    House: Gryffindor

SquidCook and Revanthegrey like this.
  4. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Hospital Wing
    House: Ravenclaw

Lucifer. likes this.
  5. TigerSnake

TigerSnake Fapstronaut

Day 1 - Hospital Wing
    House Hufflepuff

SquidCook and Lucifer. like this.
  6. Sirius White

Sirius White Fapstronaut

yeah, after 7days PMOfree the Magic Hat sorts you to a House (make the test) and after that you will always just go back to the Hospital Wing, if you relapse/reset.

@ZenYogi, you have to start from the beginning, as a Muggle/untrained Wizard, like everybody. You cannot jump in straight to the 2nd year without being an untrained Wizard before. Doesn´t matter if you´re already on day 20 with your PMO now, because you have not joined the challenge before. After you have been in for 7 days without PMO, you can do the Magic Hat test and choose your House.

Lucifer. likes this.
  7. The second rule allows people to join the Challenge at their current streak, as long as they aren't at 180+days.

"2. Start at your current streak. However, you cannot begin the challenge if you are further than 180 days into your streak."

8. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

@Lucifer. @Smirre

yea smirre read the rules. I count as whatever up to 180 days. Im a second year :p

ty Lucifer. Lol.

9. Day 49 - Hogwarts Year Five

SquidCook likes this.
  10. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

11. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 21

I'm a BASSILISK!!!!! Hissssssss

Spits venom onto the floor and descends into the underworld to have tea with Hades. You're not such a bad guy you know Hades. Hehe, you're the worst! Hades: Bwahahaha! Give me more venom to drink. Drinks venom. My hair is blue fire and I like to cook marshmallows on it. Then I cook marshmallows on his head and eat it as he drinks me venom. Kinda weird how he drinks that stuff :\

Lucifer. and SquidCook like this.
  12. TheSteeple

TheSteeple Fapstronaut

Day 0, I’m just a muggle

Lucifer., Smirre and SquidCook like this.
  13. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

I finished Muggle Mysteries 2 today with Hermoine. We love to rewatch those films together over and over again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of Hermoine. SHe's just the bee's knees you know. Ugh Hermoine I love you forever S2

Then we got all happy and I ate a whole pizza. While she ate her chicken salad. She's so healthy. Miney is so perfect and wonderful la~

I stayed up all night making a calisthenics program to distribute to my fellow Wizards. I realized that most of them rely on their magic to get around and don't care much for their physique. Which I think is a shame. A muscular body survives spells better than a frail one I always say.

Hermoine read some of it and said she liked parts of it and some parts didn't make sense. Haha, I'll fix those. I dunno much how to distribute it I guess I'll post it on the bulletin board at Gringots and Hogsmead yep. :)

Lucifer. and SquidCook like this.
  14. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Hospital Wing

Lucifer. and Smirre like this.
  15. Sirius White

Sirius White Fapstronaut

Okay, my bad, I have overread that part. However, to me it doesn´t make sense to join any of these challenges on higher level and declare for entrance:
    "Welcome myself dear fellow Hobbits, I´m a Highelf of Rivendell!" or "I start in the 6th year now, and by the way my house is Slytherin, my patronus is a werewolf and in four weeks I´m gonna be the next Groundkeeper", just because I´m on my XYth day of an actual PMO streak, while other people who have been committed to this challenge already for months actually struggle in the Hospital Wing. The point of a challenge to me is the commitment and endurance to keep myself motivated. And I can not be motivated by instantly getting higher ranked titles. If I start to read a new unknown book, I start at the beginning, not in the third chapter, even if I would have a degree in literature, I always start to read a novel from the beginning.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
  16. Beasthunter1998

Beasthunter1998 Fapstronaut

17. Day 50 - Hogwarts Year Five

Revanthegrey and SquidCook like this.
  18. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

Day 22

Thanks @SquidCook and @Lucifer. for liking my posts

Hm? HP? IDK I'm more of a LOTR fan, but my gf is into HP so I guess I can try to write a bit more. I mean I loved HP back in the day when I was maybe 14 but LOTR was when I was 12 and thus somehow endeared more affection from the Yogi

Newayz

Yogi tired fo dis

I'm gonna be a Quidditch Champ :p

Revanthegrey, Lucifer. and SquidCook like this.
  19. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

Day 1 - Hospital Wing

Revanthegrey and Lucifer. like this.