The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

2. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

3. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

You are Indian brother, how do you understand Hindi?
    This Song is from Indian Movie KGF2 :emoji_muscle:

4. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

With rain and fog you enter the old village of Bree.

5 days no PM
    5 days no video games
    12 days no hot showers
    0 days no caffeine
    0 days no sugar

Triggered from the party yesterday. Hope cold shower will remove it. Need to try harder. For the benefit of all sentient beings.

5. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

6. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

No urges or lustful toughts whatsoever, it was a good day.

Day 1 complete.

Starting Day 2: Hobbit, Buckland, The Shire

7. Joserm99

Joserm99 Fapstronaut

8. metamorphosed

metamorphosed Fapstronaut

9. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

10. breaking-myths

Day 37

Days to 2023------50 days
    Goals:
    1.) Get Better At Studies
    2.)Get Better Physique

Time spent on :
    Exercises: 0
    Studies : 0

11. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 3 no PMO. I took an extra melatonin and a Benadryl last night but I finally got a good nights sleep.

12. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Checking in Fellowship Friends!

123 Days Free of PMO.

Another day of good rest, I aim to tackle a few things today. My usual targets, meditation, exposure, workout, reading/studying, house work and rest.

Stay Strong!

123 days – Close to Minas Morgul you discover the secret stairs of Cirith Ungol, the hidden passage to Mordor. The stairs are long and steep. With fear and courage you start climbing. Strangely the ring feels heavier now.

@Niklaus The lord of Owls What about starting with a slow cold exposure instead of a full on cold bath. I.e, when you shower. Take 1 min to 2 mins where you but down the temperature to something that is out of you comfort zone. Do this for a week, then reduce the temperature or increase the time under the cold. Dr Rhonda Patrick and Dr Andrew Huberman talk about cold exposure, another good place is Wim Hof. You can find them all on YouTube.

@Kairose The second is not a bad thing, it's an actual human interaction. The first is definitely the worse option, regardless of your spiritual goal. Although, I know your aim is to be celibate and follow your spiritual path. Don't tense up and resist when a sexual urge arises. You're encouraging more to come, just observe it as any normal emotion and let it pass like a cloud. By observe, I do not mean engage with it or build on the emotion towards a thought etc. Simply observing the bodies internal reaction without judgment. The more you judge, the more you tense up and resist thinking "Oh this is wrong I should not be feeling this" the more it will show up.

13. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

I love this movie bro. I'm not an Indian but I love this movie bro And Our country is the nearest country to India from indian ocean(Hint:)). What a great movie bro. Rocky bhai always motivates me . Another thing is I didn't know hindi brother, but, this music is very beautiful bro. And I love to learn hindi. And I couldn't understand it but I felt that feelings. And the actor Yash acted the movie very beautiful brother. I watched singham movie using subtitles. I am counting days for KGF 3 brother. :emoji_heart:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
  14. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

15. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

Be strong!

16. nerdy_owl

nerdy_owl Fapstronaut

6 days
    Low urges yesterday, I hang out with a friend, I was to kiss her but at the last moment I scary hahaha. Will not happen again, thinking to have a date other day.
    Today I will go to a concert so will be fun
    Keep strong my brothers.

17. breaking-myths

Day 37

Days to 2023------50 days
    Goals:
    1.) Get Better At Studies
    2.)Get Better Physique

Time spent on :
    Exercises: 0
    Studies : 0

Time wasted : 7hrs ( I have been watching series and anime nonstop and I am not able to get a control over it )

Any suggestions to get over this screen addiction , and I cannot stay away from using the laptop as I have also got to study.

18. Oh I already do a full on cold shower in the mornings before work. I was just asking if it would be a good idea to take a cold bath before a workout, help me get some energy going.

19. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Thank you brother, you're right! I need to stop resisting the thought or "keep feeding it". I need to let it pass like a cloud...

About what's worse I think we also agree, PMO would be worse because having sex at least would be a better experience, I guess. But still is really bad to have sex only for pleasure. A person is not a body to use like a sex toy, neither our own body.

20. Kairose

Kairose Fapstronaut

Day 464

Thank you brother!! :emoji_muscle: