The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Adroland

Adroland Fapstronaut

Day 15 check in.
    Yesterday was a pretty good day. I’m realizing that while I was scrolling through a streaming service, I noticed that I was paying attention to a section that had suggestive box art and I was able to realize what my addictive brain was doing and move on from it and not go back. I don’t remember thinking oh yeah let’s look at this and get a hit from it, but after talking to my wife we both agree that that is more than likely what my addictive side was trying to do. I clearly have more training to do, but I’m just glad I was able to see it for myself.

LLOYYD and Red_John like this.
  2. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 10

P-subs two days ago I almost was caught but escaped it. Yes, the dark side was trying to pull me. Still wanting to do the deed but heck this is the process. Either it is less or more. The darkside is strong. Keep on fighting fellow Jedis.
    [​IMG]

Vader out
    Keep Training
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
    Red_John and Adroland like this.
  4. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut

Day 0, 1 and 2 checking in.

I'm back and ready this time to do this challenge again. May the Force guide us

Red_John, Adroland and LLOYYD like this.
  5. Adroland

Adroland Fapstronaut

Day 16 check in.
    I notice my brain is still trying to do old habits that were something that I didn’t consciously think about, but now I’m starting to see those things and work through the bs that the addictive side tried to convince me was okay. The dark side will not take me like that!

Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    Lone Skeleton, LLOYYD and Red_John like this.
  6. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

7. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Same issue with the no P rule. I may or may not share more details later. I'm coming back. Most likely soon. I'll post when I'm ready.

8. ModernTeen Brahmachari

ModernTeen Brahmachari Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Should get my old self back who used to go on long streaks without any problems.

Adroland, Red_John and LLOYYD like this.
  9. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

We'll be here. Hope to see you soon! Take care, my friend.

LLOYYD likes this.
  10. Lone Skeleton

Day 3 and 4 checking in.

LLOYYD, Red_John and Adroland like this.
  11. Adroland

Adroland Fapstronaut

Day 17 check in.
    No new issues to report. Continuing to work on myself and find a way to better myself a litter every day.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    Lone Skeleton, LLOYYD and Red_John like this.
  12. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

13. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Youngling
    [​IMG]

I was very eager to start my journey on my own and take a break from Hard Mode earlier. But I changed my mind. I ask myself, what is stopping me to take a break?! It is not as if I am quitting altogether.

Let's see during this streak. If I reach my requirement or not then I think I am a feeling this could be my break after this and start only my semen retention streak. I hate losing and wasting time! That's all. My anger has been kindled and now I feel it doesn't matter if I fail Hard Mode again. This could be my last or couple last tries. I think once I take this break I think I will be well on my way with only my Semen Retention streak once I start finally. I am so confident about that once I get that break; I believe my success in NoFap will start from there. Well here I am still in Hard Mode though. More than likely to fall if your not 100% yet on certain things before starting. Doing my best to comply with all rules of no PMO. Let's go Jedis.

Again.

Keep Training
    [​IMG]

Lone Skeleton, Adroland and Red_John like this.
  14. Adroland

Adroland Fapstronaut

Day 18 check in.
    Made it through another day. I’m really trying hard to work on and better myself. I’m striving every day to be better than I was the previous day. Things are going pretty smoothly right now and I’m kinda anticipating when they might get hard, but I feel ready. I feel like I’m able to be the person I know I want/can be. Bring it on day 19!

Lone Skeleton and Red_John like this.
  15. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 7 :emoji_white_check_mark:

Got my Padawan braids again!
    [​IMG]

16. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 1

I had personal issues with my mother earlier and turned into anger for me. Enough anger equals no PMO. That's it.
    In dedication again to Angel., this is me when I go back to PMO :emoji_laughing: A transformation to turn away from. I was going to share the video but I think it is graphic & violent.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The darkside is strong.

Keep Training
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  17. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 2

Keep Training
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
  18. Adroland

Adroland Fapstronaut

Day 19 check in.
    Made it through the day. I notice that my brain still has a tendency to want to objectify women and look at cleavage, but I’m at the point that I’m noticing this and I’m working on myself to have this not be a thing.

19. Lone Skeleton

Day 5 and 6 checking in.

The Republic Clone Army without the Jedi be like:
    commando-droid-bx-min.gif

Luxor, LLOYYD and Red_John like this.
  20. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut