1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Matrix Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by -Angel-, Jan 3, 2023.

Are you ready to leave the Matrix for good?

1. Yes

150 vote(s)
    99.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. No PMO Day 3 ((I'll disclose if I ever MO (no P) but as of this moment, I have no urges. Urges have been up and down.))

BTW these 3 days felt like more than 3 days. I forgot how long counting days on a NoFap journey felt. I kinda miss the feeling haha. I remember I pretty much stopped counting days after 3 months or so.

Someone recently posted on my thread that I created about NAC and mentioned the essential amino acid, L-Methionine is also good for combating strong urges as well. This is good because I've been taking more essential amino acids these days which consists of L-Methionine. He also mentioned that a reduction in consuming spicy foods helps with reducing urges as well. I love spicy foods and I've been eating the usual amount of spice but it looks like I'm going to have to cool off a little bit on the spice! :emoji_smile:

RacemS, Ūruz, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  2. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 11 - Resistance Operative

@The man with the plan I'm using NAC at the moment. I'm using it for urges, but primarily to help reset my brain. Feel like my dopamine and serotonin levels need to be balanced, so I'm using it like a brain hack to accelerate healing. I'm taking 600mg daily in the morning.

I've seen conflicting stuff on whether to take it continuously or cycle, so I've decided to just take it daily, and if I'm ever away, I can use them as non-NAC days.

RacemS, Ūruz, Don80 and 3 others like this.
  3. I'll say take 500mg - 1000mg of N-Acetyl Cysteine four to five times a week along with essential amino acids. Also check out this challenge too: Daily Meditation Challenge.

4. Same here pretty much. There are days that I don't take it to stay on the safe side. It is kinda like a brain hack for me too! haha.

5. Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight Fapstronaut

6. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

7. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 12 - Resistance Operative

10. No PMO Day 5

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2023
  11. RacemS

RacemS Fapstronaut

12. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

13. StepOne

StepOne Fapstronaut

Day 21 - Hovercraft Crew Member
    At the beginning of this year I took my first shot at reboot and slipped on Day 20. This is my 2nd sincere attempt since then and I'm grateful to have finally crossed the 21 day mark. On to the next step!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
    RacemS, Ūruz, -Angel- and 2 others like this.
  14. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 13 - Resistance Operative

15. Gabriel Knight

16. Day 6 of no PMO! Had an awesome day with family and will continue the festivities tomorrow.

17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

18. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

19. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 14 - Resistance Operative

20. Gabriel Knight