The Matrix Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by -Angel-, Jan 3, 2023.

Are you ready to leave the Matrix for good?

1. Yes

151 vote(s)
    99.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  1. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

3. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

4. Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight Fapstronaut

5. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

6. Just finished a mini 5 minute afternoon guided meditation using the headspace app. Very good app, I recommend it. Will do some more meditation later and log it in my daily meditation challenge. I recommend the daily meditation challenge too (link in my signature).

On another note, anyone watch baseball? Great Monday night baseball last night.

7. Haven't checked in but still going. Day 6.

Revanthegrey, Don80, -Angel- and 2 others like this.
  8. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

9. Gabriel Knight

10. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

11. RacemS

RacemS Fapstronaut

12. Day 0.... Back at the start. My first run was the easiest, somehow.

13. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

14. Gabriel Knight

15. Rudolf7787

Rudolf7787 Fapstronaut

I find it so hard to stop myself while urging, almost feels like « too hard » you guys got any advice?

RacemS, Ūruz, Don80 and 3 others like this.
  16. 99PROBLEMS&F4Pis1

99PROBLEMS&F4Pis1 Fapstronaut

Hey y’all,
    hope everyone is well! I know I haven’t posted in aaaages but just wanted to check in and say things have been going well (thank god). Slowly getting used to trying to avoid PMO as much as possible by connecting more with my religious side (each to their own not preaching here).

I’ve remained distant from this forum not bc I don’t want to update people, but sometimes I feel too much pressure in a sense where I have to uphold a standard and set an example each day. Somehow it’s a bit easier when I detach myself and just focus on me rather than considering updating each day.

Hope everyone’s journey is going well, if you’re going through a tough spot remember to be kind to yourself and rise above the challenge. This too is temporary and you will move on and get stronger. For those on long streaks, my salutations to you and may it long continue!

much love to y’all, we’re all in the this together and something about that alone is quite comforting to me :)

I can’t say when my next update will be here but stay safe, stay strong and see y’all soon in our journey!

RacemS, Ūruz, Don80 and 4 others like this.
  17. No PMO Day 3 ((I'll disclose if I ever MO (no P) but as of this moment, I have no urges. Urges have been up and down.))

BTW these 3 days felt like more than 3 days. I forgot how long counting days on a NoFap journey felt. I kinda miss the feeling haha. I remember I pretty much stopped counting days after 3 months or so.

Someone recently posted on my thread that I created about NAC and mentioned the essential amino acid, L-Methionine is also good for combating strong urges as well. This is good because I've been taking more essential amino acids these days which consists of L-Methionine. He also mentioned that a reduction in consuming spicy foods helps with reducing urges as well. I love spicy foods and I've been eating the usual amount of spice but it looks like I'm going to have to cool off a little bit on the spice! :emoji_smile:

RacemS, Ūruz, Revanthegrey and 2 others like this.
  18. -Angel-

-Angel- Fapstronaut

Day 11 - Resistance Operative

@The man with the plan I'm using NAC at the moment. I'm using it for urges, but primarily to help reset my brain. Feel like my dopamine and serotonin levels need to be balanced, so I'm using it like a brain hack to accelerate healing. I'm taking 600mg daily in the morning.

I've seen conflicting stuff on whether to take it continuously or cycle, so I've decided to just take it daily, and if I'm ever away, I can use them as non-NAC days.

RacemS, Ūruz, Don80 and 3 others like this.