1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP REFORGED: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Redemptionisrequired, Jun 6, 2023.

Has this thread help you progress on your nofap journey?

1. Yes, I've gone further than I have in the past.

28 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. No, I'm keeping at around the same pace.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Checking in Uruz

Redemptionisrequired and Ūruz like this.
  2. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Simorgh.

Redemptionisrequired and Simorgh like this.
  3. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Happy Easter to any Catholic brothers celebrating today!

Let's duel, hard mode! Do you accept brother?

@timonk @Garry123 Welcome brothers! I hope that these duels can favor you to beat your previous records.

@Simorgh, well duelled brother, be proud of your accomplishment and with anything else do your best not to Binge! And our brother @Ūruz is correct, rise again!

bluedragon9, Ūruz, KingPiece and 3 others like this.
  4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

April and May Goggins Challenge brothers!

You have until APRIL 5th to let me know that you are participating for April. If not you can join again in May.

In true spirit of David Goggins, we go all out with ourselves. We will select 1 Habit (or more if you wish) to put into practice
    EVERY SINGLE DAY of the month. No days off in true Goggins fashion. Which means, if you succeed daily in April but fail in May, you will only be awarded for April. If you succeed daily in both April and May you will get a bonus.

If we are to become better men, quitting PMO is one part, but replacing the habit and forging ourselves into men of purpose and action, requires us to develop our minds and our bodies.

My choice is taking 30 minutes each day, and addressing a memory from the past that I have avoided. Journaling/writing it out, challenging the belief and overcoming that past anchored emotion. As Goggins says, go into the dungeon of your mind. Face the darkness.

Awards:

Full April commitment: 5 points
    Full May commitment: 5 points
    Successful and committed in both months, an additional 5 points.

[​IMG][​IMG]

voltex, bluedragon9, Ūruz and 4 others like this.
  5. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Brothers... I return after breaking a 30 day streak. I did binge a bit today and yesterday. I'm hoping I don't have to go through withdrawals again!

So far as I can tell there are no available fighters right now?

Today I am going to take a single day focus. Today is about getting back to some kind of balance. I got the laundry going and would like to get the clutter building up in my kitchen and bathroom areas removed, or at least considerably reduced.

@Redemptionisrequired Great idea for a challenge! I think I will follow your lead and continue to work on my inner world; face the darkness! I have been back at my hypnosis practice during the month I've been away, only missing a couple days. Now I think I will up it to x2 a day starting today for this challenge as I have a lot coming to the surface lately. This is actually quite a commitment as it'll take over two hours a day, but I think I can manage.

6. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

@Kn0wbie
    Check in
    Spent all day yesterday building my pc, but it my monitor now gets stuck in power saving mode
    Back to figuring it out today

7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

We can duel.

Redemptionisrequired, Talz and Ūruz like this.
  8. KingPiece

KingPiece Fapstronaut

Certainly. Checking in @Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired, Talz and Ūruz like this.
  9. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

10. Kn0wbie

Kn0wbie Fapstronaut

Checking in @voltex - still on my holiday… back to normal next week

11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Simorgh.
    Count me in!

I actually got lazy and stopped meditating again... :oops:

I don't know if Goggins meditates, but he talks about "callusing" your mind though. So, no matter how we put it, exercising the brain is important I guess.

So I want to get back into it—my goal will be to meditate every day.

12. timonk

timonk Fapstronaut

Check in @Reghu .
    Regarding the Goggins Challenge: I've postponed writing a 20 page long report since weeks. My goal is writing at least for 1h each day. (If I finish the report, the task will be 1h of searching a job)

Redemptionisrequired, Ūruz and Talz like this.
  13. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

Check in
    Finished building my pc, turns out my mobo was bad and my buddy had a spare one to give me :)
    How's your vacation so far bro?

14. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

My side challenge is to meditate 5-10 minutes after each Kung Fu session Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

15. Simorgh

Simorgh Fapstronaut

Now checkin' in there fellow reboot cowboy. Hope you had a happy easter

So far a very clean and nice streak, zero social media. Intend to keep it that way.

voltex, Ūruz and Talz like this.
  16. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 Forgot to mention, I relapsed a few days ago. You win

17. Reghu

Reghu Fapstronaut

checking in @timonk
    How's it going
    Sorry have been a bit busy and have not been regular in logging in here.

18. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Very well. Let's do it!

I almost went and got some beer, but the liquor store was closed. Probably a good thing.

Redemptionisrequired, Toni7 and Ūruz like this.
  19. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Checking in, @Simorgh.
    Nice! Haven't been on any social media myself for months now. Very much recommended! Feels good man.

20. timonk

timonk Fapstronaut

Till now it's easier than expected. Urges are medium strong. But I have to keep my guard up.
    Check in (Day 15) & Check in "Goggins Challenge"