BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. sohardrn

sohardrn Fapstronaut

set aside a day in the week for rest and reward. make this a complete rest day for you. no homework, just asking out girls, journaling about it, working out n general maintenance shit.

this is what I'm planning to do starting next weekend. I've set aside two days, that way I have a failover day in-case life gets in the way, but I've spent the past few weeks getting ahead in some of my classes so I'm certain I'll be fine :)

2. Embark39

Embark39 Fapstronaut

3. Vasanthakumar

Vasanthakumar New Fapstronaut

@Jefe Rojo ,hi brother yesterday,i came here to see how people are doing,i saw this group beating our long streak,where you posted the first message that you going to beat your record,thats 2019,you also beated your record and reach 98.but in 2024 still you have same highest record,i really worried about that.even i started this journey 2years ago like 2021,i faced many obstacles many relapses.i reached 90 two times,after that i beat record of 94 and reached 105 then i lost my control i relapsed .4days before.i started feeling guilty but why ,i asked me thats a silly number.we gave boundaries for ourself thats really wrong thing.being in nofap is good,but counting days are not.you just focusing in this number for last 5 years.just focus on your growth bro.just focus on self development and self control.numbers are not going to give any benefits.if you focus on yourself in this 5 years in any parts of your life like financially,physically,mentally you became a better man now.yes i know you are elder than me and had many experience .but i didnt feel guilty now for relapse because i not going to count days here after.pmo is illusion we must have slf control and self discipline to get out of it.posting our days daily not going to give any result work on yourself.i am just going to be 20.everybody knows life will start from 20.if we work hard in this 10 years.we will be successful in our late 20s.i am typing this long to help everyone to stop counting the daysit will just gives us a head weight.we are doing nofap for our mental health,to be in peace .dont spoil your peace being counting your days=>then relapse=>being depressed=>watching P0*n=>counting das.just end this here.jefe Rojo ,i am seeing this cycle in your journey,even i had this cycle but no more.i thought i will have a pure year in 2024.i didnt had pmo from jan to this monday,i just did for four days.that not mean i spoiled whole year.i will continue my journey agin i ll reach dec 31 with this one badful incident.i just came here to share my thought.this is my first and last post in this forum.bye guys.i am going to have a screenshot of it because that will help me to be pure and remind me every time.my future self will proud of me.@jefe rojo if i have got any memory of this .i will surely come and see this group again after 5 years to see you bye

4. Thanks for your post! There are different trains of thought on whether or not counting days is a good thing. This challenge is more about setting goals - hopefully people don’t equate self worth with beating their longest streak. As for me, I have had times where I stopped counting and times when I have counted days. I have found that there is merit in both approaches. Sometimes only checking in on a weekly basis helps too.

While I have yet to beat my longest streak, there are many on here who have accomplished this feat and have gone much further! But I also agree that people who are too focused on the count can have a harder time succeeding after a relapse. Everyone is different, everyone should approach NoFap with their own goals and methods.

Lightsaber, t@skmaster and Odelshorn like this.
  5. All of this will pass. Try to do everything in your power to divert your eyes and not stare at women / fantasize. The more you think about S and fantasize, the sooner you will eventually relapse. Actions are ALWAYS preceded by thoughts. Try to stop obsessing about S and keep your mind busy with other thoughts and pursuits. Your body will calm down and you will get past this tough part if you can learn to be more disciplined with your thoughts.

Keep up the good work! You’re doing great!

6. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

7. Syphax

Syphax Fapstronaut

8. t@skmaster

t@skmaster Fapstronaut

9. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut

10. HydrogenAero

HydrogenAero Fapstronaut

11. t@skmaster

t@skmaster Fapstronaut

12. SquidCook

SquidCook Fapstronaut

13. Syphax

Syphax Fapstronaut

14. olaf5on

olaf5on Fapstronaut

Unfortunately tension was too big for me, it was building up in last couple of days, so pmo relapse after 22 days.
    I will try again now.

Day 0 of 22.

15. HydrogenAero

HydrogenAero Fapstronaut

16. Goodstreak

Goodstreak Fapstronaut