1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for everything;
    3. I am grateful for life.

2. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

What sort of music?

nojerking likes this.
  3. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Im grateful for :

Discovering how bad PMO is at the age of 15.
    Having the ability to resist and abstain from PMO for 12 days - my longest till now
    Getting out of my previously-immutable inferiority complex

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  4. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful for the internet, because (when used properly) we can learn about anything we want in an instant.
    2. I am grateful for my good health.
    3. I am grateful that I have made significant progress at the gym in the past 3 months.

5. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for another day of NoFap, already a whole week!
    I am grateful for having done Qigong and exercising.
    I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful for all the different kinds of people I know about.
    I am grateful for reading habits.
    I am grateful for paper models, I am going to start making one of my childhood dreams come true (building models, yeah, I am a rebel (?).
    I am grateful for mind maps helping me study.

Take care.

6. Xience

Xience Guest

#nutrition

nojerking and SaapKaBaap like this.
  7. Xience

Xience Guest

Gr8full 4 HUMANE science. There's alot of bad, really evil science labs out there doing things these days you would see in a scifi horror movie.

4 havin the courage and cojones to run my sac off this morning. It keeps the fap away.

Balls. Look at how much fun they r? Soccer was so awesome when I used to play it. Balls make sports possible.

nojerking, LoyalKnight and SaapKaBaap like this.
  8. Xience

Xience Guest

A Qigong man! Right back at ya!

9. Xience

Xience Guest

What do you do on Patreon if that's ok to ask?

10. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that I didn't let my temptations get to me.
    2. I am grateful for my family, they are the best.
    3. I am grateful for my friends.

11. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@SaapKaBaap Good to hear - you should be grateful for conquering another day. 45 days, that's awesome! Keep it up! A few more then you will pass my record - respect!

@NightReaper775 A full week - awesome! Take it day by day, and then you will reach 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc.. weeks with an ease - keep the fight up!

My post:
    1. I am grateful for (nearly) conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for my discipline.
    3. I am grateful for resisting my temptations and for standing firm and solid, like German Steel!
    4. I am grateful for the country I live in - Germany.
    5. I am grateful for feeling awesome right now - the day started of bad, but I feel great!
    6. I am grateful for the chats I had with random people.
    7. I am grateful for recognizing that another side effects of fapping is , for me at least that I get more introverted, despite the fact that I am a huge extrovert.
    8. I am grateful that I forced myself going to the gym - and that I talked to some people there!
    9. I am grateful that I have vacations after 2 days: But no break for me - I'll apply for many dual studies!
    10. I am grateful for my plans in my life, and for my goals. Step by step!
    11. I am grateful for my driving skills.
    12. I am grateful that I speak many languages!
    13. I am grateful for the awesome community, one more! Just had to say it.
    14. I am grateful for not looking to thightly-dressed girls at the gym, not even to one, despite the fact that it was really crowded with them, even in the heavy-lifting area!
    15. I am grateful for my discipline.
    16. I am grateful that I am going to play a bit right now with my friend and then go to bed. Take care everyone, stay safe and sound!

Xience, nojerking, SaapKaBaap and 2 others like this.
  12. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the sunny weather today.
    2. I am grateful for getting a restful sleep.
    3. i am thankful for staying motivated through the hard times.

13. topjobmate

topjobmate Fapstronaut

14. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

@LoyalKnight God! It's been tough this few days, really going crazy. I was having fever for a few days and man I felt low, came so close to giving up this streak altogether. Need to take your advice on taking it one day at a time, cause of the recent ordeal with my mind. There is a constant conflict in my head whether to just give up or not, but need to save myself from this filth somehow.

15. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful for music. It really helps me focus when I do homework, or pumps me up when I go to the gym.
    2. I am grateful for my cousins. They are the most outgoing and welcoming group of people. Even though I'm quite shy, they always make sure to invite me to parties or normal family gatherings so that I don't feel left out. I'm going to break free of this shyness.
    3. I am grateful for dogs. It feels great to come home and see a dog waiting for you with its tail wagging and looking up at you happily.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  16. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for the new experience I had;
    3. I am grateful for life;
    4. I am grateful for the abundance in my life.

17. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for another day of NoFap.
    I am grateful for doing my daily routine again (reading 100+ pages, Qigong, little exercise)
    I am grateful for doing well at university.
    I am grateful for a colleague that messaged me to tell me something about an exam, just to be helpful.
    I am grateful for this day.

Take care.

1. I'm grateful for Herbie Hancock's music
    2. I'm grateful for an awesome workout today, was one of my best workouts in a long time and I really outdid myself.
    3. I'm grateful for the website Canva. It makes it a lot easier to make decent looking thumbnails than it was for me using Photoshop, think I'm going to keep using it to make my thumbnails from this point on.

18. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for having dinner with my family.
    2. I am grateful for having a nostalgic moment with my family admiring some classic 90's movie hit songs.
    3. I am grateful for somehow saving myself from not giving up.

19. Xience

Xience Guest

Herbie is a jazz mage. I was going to read his bio a few weeks back. He thanks Buddhism for his creativity which resonates with me, cannot say I am a jazz man tbh.