1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Xience

Xience Guest

For my air conditioner. I'd be distraught without it.

For a few plants in the house. How did I ever live for so long without plants inside?

For The Resistance. It's about to get real all over this forum. Real quick. Blitz attack across the board. Best be in agreement with the NoFap Getting Started material or you're gonna feel the heat.

nojerking, SaapKaBaap and LoyalKnight like this.
  2. Xience

Xience Guest

Should share the songs. Classic 90's movie hits? Yes please.

nojerking and SaapKaBaap like this.
  3. He played in my town recently! I saw an advert for him on a local billboard, got so excited, wanted to go. Then checked ticket prices and it was like $400 just to stand, like $700 for a seated ticket etc. :(

To put that in perspective, here it costs like $60 for a 3 day festival.

Xience, nojerking and SaapKaBaap like this.
  4. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

@SaapKaBaap Great, you will hold on! I failed multiple times because of a heavy cold, you have to be careful there. The reason was that I became too sad of the fact that I had to stay home instead of going out on a warm day, and then I relapsed because of frustrastion. Take care! In hard times, e.g. in an urge, I would even take it second by second: If you can resist for another second, then you can for the next too, and then the urge will fade away. I wish you great success, and I know that you will succeed!

My post:
    1. I am grateful for conquering another day.
    2. I am grateful for recognizing what PMO makes with me.
    3. I am grateful for the social conversations I had today.
    4. I am grateful for my increase of reading books.
    5. I am grateful for the 8 pages I printed out, I read them twice daily, mornings and in the evenings. They show how harmful and destructive PMO, or even M is.
    6. I am grateful for my life, and for myself. I have to learn to love myself - more!
    7. I am grateful for the muscle aching I have from the workout yesterday.
    8. I am grateful that I have a vacation of 6 weeks after one day!
    9. I am grateful for believing in myself. I will win!
    10. I am grateful for my plans, especially about the gym!
    11. I am grateful to recogzine that PMO drains me insanely from my willpower and from my self-esteem!
    12. I am grateful that I am tired and that it is time to read a bit and then to go to the bed - 11:34PM right now. And I'll wake up at 7AM. Take care everyone, stay safe and sound!

5. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for a restful sleep been sleeping well the past couple of days.
    2. I am grateful for the people in my life that love and suppory me.
    3. I am grateful for my almost being done with the semester at school.

6. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for:

• for my best friend taking me to the ER yesterday.
    • a free, albeit flawed, health care system.
    • that it wasn't anything too serious.

7. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

• I am gratefull for that extreme focus which helps me learning for the upcoming exams.
    • I am gratefull that I´ve taken the correct steps to get where I am right now.
    • I am gratefull that people in public are super friendly to me and smile to me just as I smile to them.

8. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

It's Bollywood movie hits, buddy!

@SheMonk Good to have you back, I hope everything is fine. Wishing you a healthy recovery.

It is tough when you are having a fever. Right now not in the best shape. Think I have to follow your advice regarding taking it second by second, See if I can manage to pull myself back up. Thank you for the encouragement buddy, you know you are awesome right! You are the best! I too wish you great success buddy, You have a great future. It's good to know that you are doing nofap at this early age.

9. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for another day;
    2. I am grateful for what life brings me;
    3. I am grateful that I am embracing the sadness I feel right now;
    4. I am grateful for life.

1. I'm grateful for hitting 19,000 subscribers on YouTube today. I started off 2016 with 78 subscribers, and then started 2017 with ~6840 subscribers. So I set a rather large goal for 2017 to hit 20,000 by the end of the year. I'm already at 19,000 in July! So I can pretty much check off my goal now, since I'm getting at least around 700 subscribers per month currently. :D
    2. I'm grateful that my solder arrived today. That means I can grab my soldering iron and get to fixing the connectors on my turntable. Then I can listen to some records again once I'm done.
    3. Speaking of which I'm grateful for the old records that used to belong to my dad and my uncle that my dad let me have recently. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Joy Division, New Order, The Who, The Pixies, Black Sabbath, Beastie Boys, Grateful Dead, etc are just a few names that were in the collection.

10. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

1. I am grateful that I found a new house on time.
    2. I am grateful for my best friends in school. Even though I was shy and didn't have many friends in school, I was able to form an unbreakable bond with them.
    3. I am grateful for public transport. It makes it so easy to get to places.

11. topjobmate

topjobmate Fapstronaut

Greatful for water, time with my mum, my many friends

12. NightReaper775

NightReaper775 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for another day of NoFap.
    I am grateful for my family.
    I am grateful for being responsible about my career.
    I am grateful for reading and exercising yesterday.
    I am grateful for feeling motivated with every comment in this forum.
    I am grateful for being who I am.

1. I'm grateful for my new smartphone.
    2. I'm grateful that I could read Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich".
    3. I'm grateful that I didn't give up on myself.

13. Congrats Buddy!!

nojerking, Xience and SaapKaBaap like this.
  14. SaapKaBaap

SaapKaBaap Fapstronaut

1. I am so grateful that I didn't give in my temptations fully, saved myself again.
    2. I am grateful for my beautiful brain that can be real creative when trying to find ways to push me deeper to the dark side again, but it also brought me back up, then and there right away. Thank you for bringing me back up to fight another day.
    3. I am grateful for my mom and dad, for being the most awesomest in my life.

15. microsmurfen

microsmurfen Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this tough day.
    I am grateful for challanges.
    I am grateful that its just 1 week left until i see my gf.
    I am grateful to be so tired and go to sleep after a long day.
    I am grateful for the sunset on the road back home.
    I am grateful for life.

16. Xience

Xience Guest

For the sun.

For the rain.

& the stars.

17. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for speaking with my brother after so long.
    2. I am grateful for having epiphanies and realizations every now and then.
    3. I am grateful for school which constantly keeps my mind stimulated.

18. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

• I am greatfull my sleep improved dramaticly the last 2 days
    • I am gratefull for feeling the necessary energy to accomplish my big dreams (I wanna hug the NoFap lifestyle ^__^)
    • I am gratefull for the positive response on this forum, the positive recognition which motivates me to help more and more people.