1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Also read some experiences about this on reddit: If you are addicted and you suddenly quit this drug, it is stress on your body. --> Stress hormones --> more body fat - an evolutionary protection mechanism...
    Jan 10, 2019
  2. CH3RRY
    CH3RRY
    NoFap is not bad for your health, more like excessive nut busting is bad for your health. And that weight increase isn't anything dramatic. I managed to gain around 10 kg in 6-7 months. I am really skinny tho and I actually put in a lot of work for that weight. One day I'll be 76 kg too, one day...
    Jan 10, 2019
    Symbol of Peace, R.o.B, Bhara and 9 others like this.
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm not an expert on the subject but I think it's normal.
    The same happens when you try to stop other addictions. I've seen it in some people.
    Jan 10, 2019
  4. Stupid world
    Stupid world
    Occasionally, some people when they're stressed they turn to eating to get out from this emotional state.
    Keep doing exercise and playing sports, you will be okay don't worry.
    Jan 10, 2019
  5. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Mmmm... I lost more than 8 kilos in 3 months and here I am alive and kicking! Workout good, eat enough veggies and you're good to go!
    Jan 10, 2019
  6. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Okayyy...But I don't want these more kilos haha and I didn't eat too much...
    Jan 10, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I've actually gained some weight as well. But, it was from excercising.
    Jan 10, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    Due to increasing in bone density as well, I read it in a book. "People will notice an increase in their weight with no visible changes"
    Jan 11, 2019
  9. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Whoa! Wait @Randox! You mean for real?! I've suffered from low bone density so...
    Jan 13, 2019
  10. Randox
    Randox
    Yes, with good nutrition and exercising it will be resolved.
    Jan 14, 2019
  11. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    Oh thanks for advice!
    Jan 14, 2019
  12. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    You will be fine brother. Nofap cant be bad in any way. That is ridiculous. Better bring some exercising in ur routine. That would be my advice. And do itz before its late... Even a little bit of it would make u feel better.
    Jan 19, 2019