1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Check out a dude named Elisha Long on YouTube.
    Jan 17, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    A slip can be followed by more slips perhaps. Just keep up the process. If we haven't nailed it yet, that's ok.
    Jan 17, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And...you're only 18. You're doing fine.
    Jan 17, 2019
  4. Committed to One
    Committed to One
    Dust yourself off and get back on track. You CAN do this. Change up what you are doing, be aware of when and where you are tempt and do something different. Get outside, work out, take a cold shower, whatever it takes. This is a battle so realize you need to actively engage to make a change. You are worth the effort so go for it!
    Jan 17, 2019
  5. Mr. Stark
    Mr. Stark
    Brother read some journals for motivation. Retro girls reboot, What i do that defines me journal, tiger uppercuts journal. Ream em. You will get motivation... If you already havent...

Take care. All the best.
    Jan 18, 2019
  6. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thanks guys!
    Jan 18, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You recently had a big streak, I think it can be hard to start over, like climbing a mountain again.. but really you can just focus on each day.. and you didn't lose that streak, no one can take it away from you.. just keep winning every day.. all the best Sammy :-)
    Jan 18, 2019
  8. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    Thanks for your motivation, RG! I appreciate it! :D
    Jan 18, 2019