1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Blessedboy❤️

1. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    Just *some* steps behind the even bigger landmark of 100, but in the end, our true recovery is quality based, which you have in plenty! Stay strong, bask in the metaphorical sunshine and just keep flying!
    Oct 4, 2019
  2. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    warmhearted bashkaaaa , I'm having a new addiction, it's called "BHA"=bashka hugs addiction but I'm so happy and lucky to have such one ;)
    thaaaaanks for always being there for us, WE LOVE YOU :)
    Oct 4, 2019
  3. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You are a super strong person. You have had many battles in your life but you've made it + you've made it because of your beautiful soul + your resilience. Sometimes we have moments where we doubt, please try to remember all that you have accomplished. This time is yours. You deserve it dearest Harpy. Life is yours for the taking. Sending you unconditional love
    Oct 4, 2019
  4. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    that is toooo much love for a one day ,i really appreciate every single letter , harpy eagle best wishes and wingy hugs sent your way :D
    Oct 4, 2019
  5. Blessedboy❤️
    Blessedboy❤️
    You deserve the greatest amount of love this world has to offer
    Oct 4, 2019