1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    Thanks Mr.Chips, i hope you're doing well :)
    Oct 16, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @Harpy I am getting better. Thanks!
    I have a question: did you have withdrawals and did you feel fatigue while this streak going and when did it stop ?
    Oct 16, 2019
  3. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    @Mr.Chips I'm having withdrawals and feeling fatigue every now and then ,it takes months to completely recover ,the neural circuits, paths and nets of our addiction can't be destroyed easily ,i think we gonna suffer for 6 months at least before full recovery but the one thing I'm sure about is it's getting better and becoming easier step by step and day after day so be ready my friend :)
    Oct 16, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I don't know man, I have fatigue and stress and sometimes it feels really tough, although I checked on myself but they say I have nothing but stress. I am trying to cope with it
    Oct 16, 2019
    | Nico |, White Sheep, Muphy and 5 others like this.
  5. Brother Eagle
    Brother Eagle
    that's normal bcos change is hard at first messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end ,so i want you to keep abstaining, fighting, changing for the better and moving forward no matter how you feel dear @Mr.Chips and God bless.
    Oct 16, 2019
    | Nico |, White Sheep, Muphy and 5 others like this.
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes I will keep going! Never looking back :) thanks a lot my friend!
    Oct 16, 2019
    | Nico |, White Sheep, Muphy and 6 others like this.