1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vulture175

1. Roady
    Roady
    I found love and hope in my life after years of depression and fear. It's there for you as well.
    Oct 30, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I often think about that too, will the ending be a good one or a bad one. I believe we do have a great deal of control on how our story will end. It all starts with a positive attitude. Honestly for me I struggle with keeping a positive attitude but I know a negative one only leads to trouble. Best wishes to you!
    Nov 20, 2019
  3. vulture175
    vulture175
    ... I'm experiencing an acute anxiety again, feeling like a psychosis episode, i just lost all hopes, joy and purposes in life, suddenly see a dark future of humanity, lost faith. Then suicidal thoughts step in I'm really scared now...
    Nov 21, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I’ve struggled with suicidal thoughts my whole life. Sit down and honestly think through all the people who will miss you. I was surprised by how long a list I came up with. Think about all the possibilities you will miss. PM me if you’d like to interact with someone. I’ll check in frequently today.
    Nov 21, 2019
  5. vulture175
    vulture175
    Thank you Mr Cool
    Nov 25, 2019