1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    This is very strange and rude.
    Nov 24, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    It is rude. We had maintained a great conversation for several weeks and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, they block me without warning or reason.
    Nov 24, 2019
    Tafi, letter, Dojokyoto and 4 others like this.
  3. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    What do you mean block? Is it even possible to block someone here?
    Dec 8, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    No, I mean outside on the forum such as WhatsApp. I was friends with an awesome guy and we decided to help improve our relationship, but he blocked me the morning after we started the process. I still have his number, but he's blocked me and so I don't have a way of asking him why he did this and why he talked to me for so long before doing it.
    Dec 8, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Dec 9, 2019
  6. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    I think "stability" isn't a word I can use to describe many members here. As a consequence, I tend not to get attached to most people here; almost none, in fact. I have communications with nofap membets on several other platforms like Discord, email and Whatsapp, but even so, regular contact is rare
    Dec 9, 2019
    Rising Sun !!, Muphy, letter and 3 others like this.
  7. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    There have been times when I haven't talked to any of these people for months, but nobody has ever blocked me.

I think it's important that you know what you're looking for when seeking to contact people outside of this forum. It's easy to find mutual ground on forums but private chats are usually something totally different. Don't expect too much.
    Dec 9, 2019
    Rising Sun !!, Muphy, letter and 2 others like this.
  8. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    You are right. I learned about not getting attached to people the hard way and I have done a good job about keeping my close relationships down to a specific number. I have learned not to expect too much since it sometimes never works out and that is a part of life. People come and go and there is nothing we can do about it.

Thanks for the advice @IAmLegion
    Dec 9, 2019
    Rising Sun !!, Muphy, Tafi and 2 others like this.